King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tracy H.
Raymondville, MO
At cosmetology school we all had to use this. Cleans and disinfects brushes combs and files etc... A must have
Britney K.
I have used this barbacide for years. It cleans and disinfects my hair tools great. A little goes a long way.
Luna G.
Bridgeport, CT
I'm a hairstylist and we used barbiside in my salon. Works really well i definitely recommend it. Good value.
Heather B.
This stuff works great! It's the only kind we used in hairdressing school! I haven't used it in a long time
Hannah T.
Charlotte , NC
I use this at my day spa. It's so good you could use it to clean at home and work! There is no smell to it.
Cassie R.
I use this in my salon for sanitizing all of our tools! It lasts a very long time, highly recommend!
Chera R.
Martinsburg, WV
I used this when i worked in a barbershop. Worked well with keep tools sanitized. I would recommend.
Kenya J.
I used to use this for my nail utensils. Now I use it for my hair and makeup supplies. Good stuff!
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
As a cosmetologist this is the best thing to clean your tools before and after every single client
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
I use this barbicide for my tweezers at work and it does the job. I would recommend this product.
Raegan H.
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Bianka R.