King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brandi A.
Greenbrier, AR
Can't work without it! Goes right to work when combs are placed in barbacide container!
Julie B.
I use this in my salon to clean combs and brushes. It's a great disinfectant just make sure you wash thoroughly after using
Amanda Z.
SHIPPENSBURG, Pa
I love it..! It makes sure things are clean and disinfectanted! Just don't leave anything in it for too long..!
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
This is great when buying toys at a second hand store. We buy them for the church playroom. After the kiddos are done we make sure to use this to keep them germ free!
Tatyana M.
I use the to sanitize my lash tweezers. And when I was in Cosmo school we used to to sanitize our combs and color application brushes. It helps disinfect and is hospital grade
Brittney L.
Our go-to cleaner when it comes to our salon! We sanitize our combs, brushes, clips, etc in this. Great product!
Nelly A.
Youngstown, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert
This stuff is all we use in the salon. Gets everything nice, clean and sterile.
Allison B.
Independence, KY
I use this at the salon I work at! It cleans brushes and combs! Keeps everything fresh!
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Omg this stuff is great
I'm a hairdresser and use it for my clients combs and brushes, but i use it at home to disinfect metal ,plastic.
Tomassina B.
Great bacterial/virucidal disinfectant for barbers and hairdressers alike. Only about 2oz is needed for a whole disinfectant jar and within 10 minutes your combs, clips, and scissors are safe to use. Clean these items everyday and make sure you dry and metal items off before storing.
Raegan H.
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Bianka R.