King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Claudia janet V.
Claudia janet V.
Bozeman, MT
Este producto lo uso todos los días para desinfectar mis peines y herramientas que utilizó en el salón de belleza
100% recomendado incluso para tenerlo en casa y poder desinfectar los cortaúñas Tijeras incluso la tina de baño
Peris M.
Peris M.
I use barbicide due to the fact that I'm a cosmetologist, it santizes and cleans better than any other cleaning product I have ever used.

Gets rid of all germs!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Danville , KY
Since my mom is a stylist, I've been around this product my whole life. She not only uses it's for her shop brushes and combs but she also uses its at home to give them a good cleaning too. Good product.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Morrisdale
This is a go to at my hair salon! I keep this on my work station all of the time. It is not expensive and effectively sanitized all of my implements. I order it from my beauty supplier every month.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Used this a lot to disinfect dirty implements, you can get them at most beauty supply stores or maybe Walmart. They are fairly priced. It lasted pretty long for me i usually dilute it with some water.
Candace H.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I'm a cosmetologist and I swear by this stuff. Perfect for disinfecting. Make sure you follow directions it needs to be mixed with water first.
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
I use this for sanitizing my brushes, combs and other hairstyling tools. This is not safe on metal implements.
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Fresno, CA
Im probably the only one who is NOT a cosmotoligist and uses this stuff. I like the scent of it and think it's relatively cheap.
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
For anybody that works in cosmetology and a barber thus is real good to keep all of your sharps and combs sanitize, simple part product and water and you have a solution.... too sanitize your equipment...
krystal ☺.
krystal ☺.
This is a must if you own a salon. My mom owned a salon and she always kept it on hand. I used to sterilize her combs and brushes and i always used this product. 👍
Raegan H.
Raegan H.
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Bianka R.