King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Tonia H.
This stuff is no joke when it comes to keeping your implements sanitized. I cant stand the smell, but its very effective at cleaning whatever you need around the barbershop or salon.
Kristy B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
As a cosmetologist this was something that I would always buy I got it for a great price at Sally beauty and it would last quite some time! Disinfects all combs/brushes and utensils.
Kassandra B.
Hemet, CA
I used this as a hairstylist and nail tech and it is a great product! A little goes a long way and it lasts a very long time. Highly recommended for anyone needing to sanitize.
Tatyana M.
I use the to sanitize my lash tweezers. And when I was in Cosmo school we used to to sanitize our combs and color application brushes. It helps disinfect and is hospital grade
krystal ☺.
This is a must if you own a salon. My mom owned a salon and she always kept it on hand. I used to sterilize her combs and brushes and i always used this product. 👍
Stacey H.
Clovis, CA
This stuff is great at disinfecting. I used to do nails and it helped disinfect the tools in between my clients. I love the smell of it and that the items felt clean. Would purchase this again for sure.
Alicia L.
Middleboro , MA
Being a hairdresser this is a go to product when I have to clean my tools. I've used it it every salon I've been in and even at home when I do hair out of my kitchen!
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
This is great when buying toys at a second hand store. We buy them for the church playroom. After the kiddos are done we make sure to use this to keep them germ free!
Madeline M.
Used this a lot to disinfect dirty implements, you can get them at most beauty supply stores or maybe Walmart. They are fairly priced. It lasted pretty long for me i usually dilute it with some water.
Peris M.
I use barbicide due to the fact that I'm a cosmetologist, it santizes and cleans better than any other cleaning product I have ever used.

Gets rid of all germs!
Raegan H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Bianka R.
Salinas, CA
What is this for ? Ive never herd of this
Dayana S.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product safe to use on children items? If so which ones?