King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Vivian R.
Lancaster , CA
As a hairstylist this is a must have!!! To disinfect all non-porous hair tools!!!! I strongly recommend this!
Kristy B.
Home Sweet Home Expert
As a cosmetologist this was something that I would always buy I got it for a great price at Sally beauty and it would last quite some time! Disinfects all combs/brushes and utensils.
krystal ☺.
This is a must if you own a salon. My mom owned a salon and she always kept it on hand. I used to sterilize her combs and brushes and i always used this product. 👍
Melissa R.
Lodi , CA
I cleaned everything with this when one of my kids came home with lice last year!
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert
Highly recommend for the salon. I use this brand and always keep a few jugs on hand.. great to sterilize combs and picks!
Chelsea L.
A very good disinfectant we use this at our spa to clean all the tools we use
SALLY M.
This really is a must have product in the salon to keep selling tolls disinfected and cleaned. I use all around the house on certain items to keep clean
Alicia L.
Middleboro , MA
Being a hairdresser this is a go to product when I have to clean my tools. I've used it it every salon I've been in and even at home when I do hair out of my kitchen!
Brandi A.
Greenbrier, AR
Can't work without it! Goes right to work when combs are placed in barbacide container!
Tomassina B.
Great bacterial/virucidal disinfectant for barbers and hairdressers alike. Only about 2oz is needed for a whole disinfectant jar and within 10 minutes your combs, clips, and scissors are safe to use. Clean these items everyday and make sure you dry and metal items off before storing.
Raegan H.
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Bianka R.