King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Amanda G.
Central, SC
I use this everyday on the job! Works great on all my tools including clippers! Price is reasonable and I actually like the scent! Is that weird?! I get it from the local supply store and it's a must in the cosmetology field!
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
I used this product for many years as a nail technician. It works very well for sanitation of implements. When diluted properly, it makes a good disinfectant for just about any non-porous surface. I would recommend it.
Mojo J.
Columbia , SC
Sanitation is a must in the salon. The barbiside has a nice scent not harsh at all. A little goes a long way to help keep you utensils clean. I usually purchase this item from my local Sally's Beauty supply
Kelli A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We use this in the salon to clean the girls hair tools. Works great does the job I wouldn't recommend using it when you have a cut anywhere yikes! Would definitely buy this again we always have some in the salon !
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
For anybody that works in cosmetology and a barber thus is real good to keep all of your sharps and combs sanitize, simple part product and water and you have a solution.... too sanitize your equipment...
Tomassina B.
Great bacterial/virucidal disinfectant for barbers and hairdressers alike. Only about 2oz is needed for a whole disinfectant jar and within 10 minutes your combs, clips, and scissors are safe to use. Clean these items everyday and make sure you dry and metal items off before storing.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Barbiside will disinfect and sanitize anything you need, but don't forget that it needs to be watered down or it will corrode your metal. I use it for our hair brushes, tweezers, nail clippers and other items we share within our household.
Crystal Q.
Humble, TX
I used to use this product to clean and sanitize combs when i worked as a MUA for a photography student. A little goes a long way as you dilute it with water. Great value and performance you can trust.
Gricelda T.
Bremerton, WA
I use to use this when I worked in a salon, it got the job done and left no residue or color... works perfect if you follow the mixing directions! I feel very confidant that my combs etc. We're disinfected.
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
I do use this regularly to disinfect. Make sure you're using and mixing and storing it properly. I see a clear plastic shoe box from target. The one that comes with a lid. It works perfect.
Raegan H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Billianca R.
Salinas, CA
What is this for ? Ive never herd of this
Dayana S.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product safe to use on children items? If so which ones?