King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Thomasville, NC
Ive used this in the salon most stylist use this to disinfect their brushes and combs.
Esmeralda's N.
Esmeralda's N.
Phoenix, AZ
I used it every day and nothing works better, classic good product. Love the color too
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
Works great for cleaning and disinfecting in a salon! I like that It is sold in bulk!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I cleaned everything with this when one of my kids came home with lice last year!
Jonnie J.
Jonnie J.
Statesville, NC
I use this in the beauty salon works great easy to use but follow the directions
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
Michigan City, IN
Use this product at work for our tanning goggles for the tanning beds. Love it'
Misty M.
Misty M.
Dunn, NC
I use this daily as a cosmetologist for cleaning all my implements. It's one of the best products I have for disinfecting. Not a bad price either. No strong over powering scent. I recommend it to all my other cosmetologist friends!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
I'm a skin care specialist and this is a must have for cleaning my tools. When I was in beauty school they swore by this product and I can definitely agree that this kills 99.9 germs and bacteria. It's a must try even if your not in the beauty field. It's something good to have laying around the house.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Barbiside will disinfect and sanitize anything you need, but don't forget that it needs to be watered down or it will corrode your metal. I use it for our hair brushes, tweezers, nail clippers and other items we share within our household.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Ashland, KY
We use his product in our salon... it works great and is pretty inexpensive especially for the great quality... make sure you follow the directions on the bottle... I buy it from our supply house but it is available at Sally's beauty supply
Raegan H.
Raegan H.
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Bianka R.