King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jolynn E.
Jolynn E.
Russellville, AL
I used to use this in my salon. I sanitize eeeeverythiiiiing! This stuff isn't too bad expensive and always got my tools clean and killed the cooties.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
Mega Parent Expert
Many hair dressers use this to sanitize and clean combs or clips. I always liked the smell and thought this product cleans very effectively.
aisha a.
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
I use this to disinfect items I use for hair removal like counter tops and bikini trimmers. Great product but must be diluted correctly!
Alma A.
Alma A.
Norwalk, CA
As a nail technician this stuff is amazing!! It really gets the job done and you don't need much of it, so it last a long time.
Tani L.
Tani L.
Mega Parent Expert
I have used this in my salon for a very long time I really like it feel like my equipment really gets disinfected
Perla M.
Perla M.
South Gate, CA
This is a must have to disinfect your hair utensils. I use this to clean out my pedicure tub. Works like a charm
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Charleston, SC
This is what they clean their tools with at salons/barbers. I'm sure once you seen it you would know what it is
Vivian R.
Vivian R.
Lancaster , CA
As a hairstylist this is a must have!!! To disinfect all non-porous hair tools!!!! I strongly recommend this!
Jeanelle h.
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
As a cosmetologist this is the best thing to clean your tools before and after every single client
Meg C.
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
I use this barbicide for my tweezers at work and it does the job. I would recommend this product.
Raegan H.
Raegan H.
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Bianka R.