King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Claudia janet V.
Bozeman, MT
Este producto lo uso todos los días para desinfectar mis peines y herramientas que utilizó en el salón de belleza
100% recomendado incluso para tenerlo en casa y poder desinfectar los cortaúñas Tijeras incluso la tina de baño
Kayla P.
This product is amazing for disinfecting your hair tools! I use this at home, I purchased it from SalonCentric and use it faithfully! It doesn't have much of a scent unless you use too much, but it certainly gets the job done!
Kayla W.
Danville , KY
Since my mom is a stylist, I've been around this product my whole life. She not only uses it's for her shop brushes and combs but she also uses its at home to give them a good cleaning too. Good product.
Candice C.
As a master cosmetologist I use this with all of my tools. Its top grade product for making sure your instruments are clean and ready for he next client. Be sure to follows the dilution steps.
Risa L.
Saint Robert , MO
As a licensed cosmetologist this product is a staple... I really can't work without it. I use this product to keep all of my combs clean. The only negative thing I can say is that it has stained some of my favorite combs that had been a pretty pastel pink color to have a blue cast but that was simply an incident that occurred because there was too much barbicide in the solution so I definitely suggest making sure that you mix properly . Also the product lasts a long time because you only mix a little with water.
Shannon M.
Morrisdale
This is a go to at my hair salon! I keep this on my work station all of the time. It is not expensive and effectively sanitized all of my implements. I order it from my beauty supplier every month.
Madeline M.
Used this a lot to disinfect dirty implements, you can get them at most beauty supply stores or maybe Walmart. They are fairly priced. It lasted pretty long for me i usually dilute it with some water.
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert
I used this to clean my combs at the end of the work day at the salon. I poured just s little in a tub of water and was able to clean a fistful of brushes at a time. A most for the hair industry. Also I clean my jewelry in it (as suggested by a co worker that used to work at a jewelry store) gets my engagement ring sparkly again.
Kayla L.
Portland, OR
Universal precautions.- act as if everyone and everything has an infectious disease. With this you dont have to worry helps sanitize your utensils in between hair and nail services so both you and your clients know everything is safe and clean for their experience. I love the piece of mind
Morgan W.
I first found out about this product in the salon! It removes all stains from countertops and disinfects everything. The smell is off but the product really works well. You can disinfect your hair combs as well with this, but I use it as s regular disinfectant!
Raegan H.
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Bianka R.