King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Shannon M.
Morrisdale
This is a go to at my hair salon! I keep this on my work station all of the time. It is not expensive and effectively sanitized all of my implements. I order it from my beauty supplier every month.
Madeline M.
Used this a lot to disinfect dirty implements, you can get them at most beauty supply stores or maybe Walmart. They are fairly priced. It lasted pretty long for me i usually dilute it with some water.
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I used this to clean my combs at the end of the work day at the salon. I poured just s little in a tub of water and was able to clean a fistful of brushes at a time. A most for the hair industry. Also I clean my jewelry in it (as suggested by a co worker that used to work at a jewelry store) gets my engagement ring sparkly again.
Kayla L.
Portland, OR
Universal precautions.- act as if everyone and everything has an infectious disease. With this you dont have to worry helps sanitize your utensils in between hair and nail services so both you and your clients know everything is safe and clean for their experience. I love the piece of mind
Morgan W.
I first found out about this product in the salon! It removes all stains from countertops and disinfects everything. The smell is off but the product really works well. You can disinfect your hair combs as well with this, but I use it as s regular disinfectant!
Veronica S.
I discovered the importance and power of barbicide while training to become an Esthetician. Since then, I use it all around my home to keep germs at bay from my little ones. I especially like to make a spray bottle to use for surface cleaning frequently used surfaces especially in the car too. Highly recommended!
Fabiola M.
Smell is atrong but the solution is A+ for disinfecting tweezers, nail clippers, and pretty much any other metal utensil that requires a little disinfecting. Just word of advise, is considered an ideal disinfectant by NYS for salons.
Brittany L.
Massillon, OH
This product is absolutely amazing! I used this every single day when I was in cosmetology school. We used it to clean all of our tools and even to clean up the salon and class room. Definitely gets the job done. One of the best cleaners I've ever used. Highly recommend!!
Heather C.
Ashland, KY
Awesome stuff! Great to use for many different fields as a sanitizer. Very reliable and makes sure that your product/implements are as clean as clean gets! I purchase this stuff on a regular basis. Definitely recommend!
Lyndsey H.
oklahoma city
My husband is a barber and uses this to disinfect his tools. I have gotten ahold of it at home to disinfect toys too!! It works GREAT. We get ours from Amazon and get great deals on the big bottles or sometimes in bulk.
Raegan H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Bianka R.
Salinas, CA
What is this for ? Ive never herd of this
Dayana S.
Brooklyn , NY
Is this product safe to use on children items? If so which ones?