King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Fernanda R.
Asheboro, NC
My mom cuts hair for a living and always uses this to disinfect her combs. You don't even need much of it because you dilute it with water. She usually bought it at sally beauty store and always tends to restock frequently.
Megan S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is great for sanitizing your combs and brushes. Highly recommend you can pick it up at Sally's beauty supply. Pros works great cons you may want to buy a jar to store it in. Sally's carries these too, right beside this product.
Melissa B.
I'm a skin care specialist and this is a must have for cleaning my tools. When I was in beauty school they swore by this product and I can definitely agree that this kills 99.9 germs and bacteria. It's a must try even if your not in the beauty field. It's something good to have laying around the house.
Caroline K.
Fairfax , VA
Love love love this stuff. I use t to sanitize all my scissors for animal grooming! It work great and does the trick! Great price and totally with it. I will defiantly continue to buy this. I defiantly recommend.
Caitlyn S.
Ashland, KY
We use his product in our salon... it works great and is pretty inexpensive especially for the great quality... make sure you follow the directions on the bottle... I buy it from our supply house but it is available at Sally's beauty supply
Claudia janet V.
Bozeman, MT
Este producto lo uso todos los días para desinfectar mis peines y herramientas que utilizó en el salón de belleza
100% recomendado incluso para tenerlo en casa y poder desinfectar los cortaúñas Tijeras incluso la tina de baño
Kayla P.
This product is amazing for disinfecting your hair tools! I use this at home, I purchased it from SalonCentric and use it faithfully! It doesn't have much of a scent unless you use too much, but it certainly gets the job done!
Kayla W.
Danville , KY
Since my mom is a stylist, I've been around this product my whole life. She not only uses it's for her shop brushes and combs but she also uses its at home to give them a good cleaning too. Good product.
Candice C.
As a master cosmetologist I use this with all of my tools. Its top grade product for making sure your instruments are clean and ready for he next client. Be sure to follows the dilution steps.
Risa L.
Saint Robert, MO
As a licensed cosmetologist this product is a staple... I really can't work without it. I use this product to keep all of my combs clean. The only negative thing I can say is that it has stained some of my favorite combs that had been a pretty pastel pink color to have a blue cast but that was simply an incident that occurred because there was too much barbicide in the solution so I definitely suggest making sure that you mix properly . Also the product lasts a long time because you only mix a little with water.
Raegan H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Billianca R.
Salinas, CA
What is this for ? Ive never herd of this
Dayana S.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product safe to use on children items? If so which ones?