King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Gricelda T.
Gricelda T.
Visalia, CA
I use to use this when I worked in a salon, it got the job done and left no residue or color... works perfect if you follow the mixing directions! I feel very confidant that my combs etc. We're disinfected.
Mojo J.
Mojo J.
Columbia , SC
Sanitation is a must in the salon. The barbiside has a nice scent not harsh at all. A little goes a long way to help keep you utensils clean. I usually purchase this item from my local Sally's Beauty supply
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Clovis, CA
This stuff is great at disinfecting. I used to do nails and it helped disinfect the tools in between my clients. I love the smell of it and that the items felt clean. Would purchase this again for sure.
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Humble, TX
I used to use this product to clean and sanitize combs when i worked as a MUA for a photography student. A little goes a long way as you dilute it with water. Great value and performance you can trust.
Candice C.
Candice C.
As a master cosmetologist I use this with all of my tools. Its top grade product for making sure your instruments are clean and ready for he next client. Be sure to follows the dilution steps.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
I do use this regularly to disinfect. Make sure you're using and mixing and storing it properly. I see a clear plastic shoe box from target. The one that comes with a lid. It works perfect.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Mega Parent Expert
As a cosmetologist this was something that I would always buy I got it for a great price at Sally beauty and it would last quite some time! Disinfects all combs/brushes and utensils.
Tonia H.
Tonia H.
This stuff is no joke when it comes to keeping your implements sanitized. I cant stand the smell, but its very effective at cleaning whatever you need around the barbershop or salon.
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Hemet, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I used this as a hairstylist and nail tech and it is a great product! A little goes a long way and it lasts a very long time. Highly recommended for anyone needing to sanitize.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Middleboro , MA
Being a hairdresser this is a go to product when I have to clean my tools. I've used it it every salon I've been in and even at home when I do hair out of my kitchen!
Raegan H.
Raegan H.
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Bianka R.