King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ami L.
Cotati , CA
I work as a nail technician and I use this in the salon daily. I bought it from Cosmoprof which is a local beauty supply store. I love it because it keeps our tools clean and you only need a little bit to use at once. It lasts forever!
Megan S.
This is great for sanitizing your combs and brushes. Highly recommend you can pick it up at Sally's beauty supply. Pros works great cons you may want to buy a jar to store it in. Sally's carries these too, right beside this product.
Fernanda R.
Asheboro, NC
My mom cuts hair for a living and always uses this to disinfect her combs. You don't even need much of it because you dilute it with water. She usually bought it at sally beauty store and always tends to restock frequently.
Melissa B.
I'm a skin care specialist and this is a must have for cleaning my tools. When I was in beauty school they swore by this product and I can definitely agree that this kills 99.9 germs and bacteria. It's a must try even if your not in the beauty field. It's something good to have laying around the house.
Caroline K.
Fairfax , VA
Love love love this stuff. I use t to sanitize all my scissors for animal grooming! It work great and does the trick! Great price and totally with it. I will defiantly continue to buy this. I defiantly recommend.
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
I used this product for many years as a nail technician. It works very well for sanitation of implements. When diluted properly, it makes a good disinfectant for just about any non-porous surface. I would recommend it.
Kelli A.
Home Sweet Home Expert
We use this in the salon to clean the girls hair tools. Works great does the job I wouldn't recommend using it when you have a cut anywhere yikes! Would definitely buy this again we always have some in the salon !
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Barbiside will disinfect and sanitize anything you need, but don't forget that it needs to be watered down or it will corrode your metal. I use it for our hair brushes, tweezers, nail clippers and other items we share within our household.
Liz B.
Stoughton, WI
Works great. We use this in the salon and I use this at home for my own wedding kit. Agree with other reviewers, make sure to follow directions! And get the contain they recommend with it. You can usually find it right next to the barbicide in Sally's
Caitlyn S.
Ashland, KY
We use his product in our salon... it works great and is pretty inexpensive especially for the great quality... make sure you follow the directions on the bottle... I buy it from our supply house but it is available at Sally's beauty supply
Raegan H.
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Bianka R.