King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tomassina B.
Tomassina B.
Great bacterial/virucidal disinfectant for barbers and hairdressers alike. Only about 2oz is needed for a whole disinfectant jar and within 10 minutes your combs, clips, and scissors are safe to use. Clean these items everyday and make sure you dry and metal items off before storing.
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Omg this stuff is great
I'm a hairdresser and use it for my clients combs and brushes, but i use it at home to disinfect metal ,plastic.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Independence, KY
I use this at the salon I work at! It cleans brushes and combs! Keeps everything fresh!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Highly recommend this product to disinfect any area. When mixed correctly. I use it daily in the salon to clean brushes, combs and other styling implements.
Zenaida C.
Zenaida C.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this everyday
At the salon. It helps sanitize all combs that are used two thumbs up
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
North Mankato, MN
Use this every night at work to help disinfect! Works great and easy to use!!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
As a cosmetologist this is a disinfecting agent that needs to be mixed 50/50 ratio with water. Disinfect tools like combs, scissors, clips etc. must have
Karen R.
Karen R.
Lincoln Park, MI
This stuff is great! We used this in beauty school t disinfect our tools! And a little goes a long way. You only need a little and you dilute it with water and it still disinfects...great product especially for moms since we are trying to disinfect all the time ūüėā....
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Kincardine , ON
I use this at the hair salon I work at and we use it disinfect all combs, brushes and tools. It does its job that for sure. I wouldn't use nothing else. You need a lot just follow the directions. A strong smell but get the job done.
Janelle N.
Janelle N.
grand manan, new brunswick
Love! I use this for my hairstyling combs and brushes. it's a great product!
Raegan H.
Raegan H.
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Bianka R.