King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Candice C.
As a master cosmetologist I use this with all of my tools. Its top grade product for making sure your instruments are clean and ready for he next client. Be sure to follows the dilution steps.
Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
Many hair dressers use this to sanitize and clean combs or clips. I always liked the smell and thought this product cleans very effectively.
Alma A.
Norwalk, CA
As a nail technician this stuff is amazing!! It really gets the job done and you don't need much of it, so it last a long time.
Esmeralda's N.
Phoenix, AZ
I used it every day and nothing works better, classic good product. Love the color too
Gloria A.
Centralia, IL
LOVE barbicide I use it both at work, doing hair. And back home to sanitize my 8 month olds toys. It goes a very long way, 2oz to 32oz water. Much more effective than bleaching ect. And less harsh. I tell everyone about how much easier it has made life.
Emilee N.
I love Barbiside! This is the only thing I use to clean all my styling tools at the salon. It is extremely effective. I have never had an issue with it not thoroughly cleaning. I recommend this to anyone in the beauty field. For home use it can be used to disinfect your child's toys. Just make sure to run every the barbiside off with warm soapy water afterwards.
Kayla P.
This product is amazing for disinfecting your hair tools! I use this at home, I purchased it from SalonCentric and use it faithfully! It doesn't have much of a scent unless you use too much, but it certainly gets the job done!
lauren b.
Skegness, Lincolnshire

As described it does the job! Just be careful handling the stuff! Make sure the room has a window and it's open and you use gloves. I use it to clean my hair brushes I would definitely recommend it to others.
Janelle N.
Grand manan, NB
Love! I use this for my hairstyling combs and brushes. it's a great product!
Karen R.
Lincoln Park, MI
This stuff is great! We used this in beauty school t disinfect our tools! And a little goes a long way. You only need a little and you dilute it with water and it still disinfects...great product especially for moms since we are trying to disinfect all the time ūüėā....
Raegan H.
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Bianka R.