King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Caroline K.
Caroline K.
Fairfax , VA
Mega Parent Expert
Love love love this stuff. I use t to sanitize all my scissors for animal grooming! It work great and does the trick! Great price and totally with it. I will defiantly continue to buy this. I defiantly recommend.
Luna G.
Luna G.
Bridgeport, CT
I'm a hairstylist and we used barbiside in my salon. Works really well i definitely recommend it. Good value.
Sammi C.
Sammi C.
Laporte, IN
This is all I've ever used since I started Cosmetology 9 years ago. It works great. I'd definitely say it's earned it standing as a standard product in salons
Emilee N.
Emilee N.
I love Barbiside! This is the only thing I use to clean all my styling tools at the salon. It is extremely effective. I have never had an issue with it not thoroughly cleaning. I recommend this to anyone in the beauty field. For home use it can be used to disinfect your child's toys. Just make sure to run every the barbiside off with warm soapy water afterwards.
Liz B.
Liz B.
Stoughton, WI
Works great. We use this in the salon and I use this at home for my own wedding kit. Agree with other reviewers, make sure to follow directions! And get the contain they recommend with it. You can usually find it right next to the barbicide in Sally's
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
This product is amazing for disinfecting your hair tools! I use this at home, I purchased it from SalonCentric and use it faithfully! It doesn't have much of a scent unless you use too much, but it certainly gets the job done!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Cleveland, NC
I first got introduced to barbicide at cosmetology school. I absolutely love the fast acting agents within this cleaning magic. Works great on all my service tools as well as leaves a clean smell that's not overwhelming. Will use for life!
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Charlotte , NC
I use this at my day spa. It's so good you could use it to clean at home and work! There is no smell to it.
Fernanda R.
Fernanda R.
Asheboro, NC
My mom cuts hair for a living and always uses this to disinfect her combs. You don't even need much of it because you dilute it with water. She usually bought it at sally beauty store and always tends to restock frequently.
Ami L.
Ami L.
Cotati, CA
I work as a nail technician and I use this in the salon daily. I bought it from Cosmoprof which is a local beauty supply store. I love it because it keeps our tools clean and you only need a little bit to use at once. It lasts forever!
Raegan H.
Raegan H.
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Bianka R.