King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alina E.
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I used this to clean my combs at the end of the work day at the salon. I poured just s little in a tub of water and was able to clean a fistful of brushes at a time. A most for the hair industry. Also I clean my jewelry in it (as suggested by a co worker that used to work at a jewelry store) gets my engagement ring sparkly again.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Portland, OR
Universal precautions.- act as if everyone and everything has an infectious disease. With this you dont have to worry helps sanitize your utensils in between hair and nail services so both you and your clients know everything is safe and clean for their experience. I love the piece of mind
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
I first found out about this product in the salon! It removes all stains from countertops and disinfects everything. The smell is off but the product really works well. You can disinfect your hair combs as well with this, but I use it as s regular disinfectant!
Fabiola M.
Fabiola M.
Smell is atrong but the solution is A+ for disinfecting tweezers, nail clippers, and pretty much any other metal utensil that requires a little disinfecting. Just word of advise, is considered an ideal disinfectant by NYS for salons.
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
Mega Parent Expert
Love barbicide. State board recommends it also. I always keep a gallon at my salon. It kills looks of bacteria! Having a hard time trying to figure out why this is in the mommy sectionūüėā. Should we disinfect the kids with this?! Jk
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Central, SC
I use this everyday on the job! Works great on all my tools including clippers! Price is reasonable and I actually like the scent! Is that weird?! I get it from the local supply store and it's a must in the cosmetology field!
Lyndsey H.
Lyndsey H.
Warr Acres, OK
My husband is a barber and uses this to disinfect his tools. I have gotten ahold of it at home to disinfect toys too!! It works GREAT. We get ours from Amazon and get great deals on the big bottles or sometimes in bulk.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Ashland, KY
Awesome stuff! Great to use for many different fields as a sanitizer. Very reliable and makes sure that your product/implements are as clean as clean gets! I purchase this stuff on a regular basis. Definitely recommend!
Bethany V.
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I used this product for many years as a nail technician. It works very well for sanitation of implements. When diluted properly, it makes a good disinfectant for just about any non-porous surface. I would recommend it.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Dayton, OH
Good stuff! I'm confident everything is clean and germs gone after using this! The smell is strong if sprayed. It's better to wet your towel, then clean. I wouldn't suggest spraying down something, then wiping away.
Raegan H.
Raegan H.
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Bianka R.