King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Emilee N.
I love Barbiside! This is the only thing I use to clean all my styling tools at the salon. It is extremely effective. I have never had an issue with it not thoroughly cleaning. I recommend this to anyone in the beauty field. For home use it can be used to disinfect your child's toys. Just make sure to run every the barbiside off with warm soapy water afterwards.
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
As a hairstylist that uses on a regular basis for disinfecting my combs my brushes anything that comes in contact from client to client hair wise it definitely get some facts a definite cleans different use ratios in a proper level as you don't want to overuse or underuse
Natalie D.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Very good at disinfecting without ruining products. I didn't find it very pricey for what it is, especially not when you need it. My sister struggles with lice and this product is very useful in disinfecting her brushes after we've treated her. I would buy again.
Claudia V.
Haven't have an issue with it at all. Used for my husbands tattoo equipment and desinfecta pretty well. Also used around the house for my sons clippers and my daughters hair sizers. Any personal trimmers around the house always get dipped for sanitation.
Veronica S.
I discovered the importance and power of barbicide while training to become an Esthetician. Since then, I use it all around my home to keep germs at bay from my little ones. I especially like to make a spray bottle to use for surface cleaning frequently used surfaces especially in the car too. Highly recommended!
Stephanie C.
Cleveland, NC
I first got introduced to barbicide at cosmetology school. I absolutely love the fast acting agents within this cleaning magic. Works great on all my service tools as well as leaves a clean smell that's not overwhelming. Will use for life!
Gloria A.
Centralia, IL
LOVE barbicide I use it both at work, doing hair. And back home to sanitize my 8 month olds toys. It goes a very long way, 2oz to 32oz water. Much more effective than bleaching ect. And less harsh. I tell everyone about how much easier it has made life.
Misty M.
Dunn, NC
I use this daily as a cosmetologist for cleaning all my implements. It's one of the best products I have for disinfecting. Not a bad price either. No strong over powering scent. I recommend it to all my other cosmetologist friends!
Yolanda V.
Love barbicide. State board recommends it also. I always keep a gallon at my salon. It kills looks of bacteria! Having a hard time trying to figure out why this is in the mommy sectionūüėā. Should we disinfect the kids with this?! Jk
Brittany L.
Massillon, OH
This product is absolutely amazing! I used this every single day when I was in cosmetology school. We used it to clean all of our tools and even to clean up the salon and class room. Definitely gets the job done. One of the best cleaners I've ever used. Highly recommend!!
Raegan H.
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Bianka R.