King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Emilee N.
I love Barbiside! This is the only thing I use to clean all my styling tools at the salon. It is extremely effective. I have never had an issue with it not thoroughly cleaning. I recommend this to anyone in the beauty field. For home use it can be used to disinfect your child's toys. Just make sure to run every the barbiside off with warm soapy water afterwards.
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
As a hairstylist that uses on a regular basis for disinfecting my combs my brushes anything that comes in contact from client to client hair wise it definitely get some facts a definite cleans different use ratios in a proper level as you don't want to overuse or underuse
Natalie D.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Very good at disinfecting without ruining products. I didn't find it very pricey for what it is, especially not when you need it. My sister struggles with lice and this product is very useful in disinfecting her brushes after we've treated her. I would buy again.
Liz B.
Stoughton , WI
Works great. We use this in the salon and I use this at home for my own wedding kit. Agree with other reviewers, make sure to follow directions! And get the contain they recommend with it. You can usually find it right next to the barbicide in Sally's
Claudia V.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Haven't have an issue with it at all. Used for my husbands tattoo equipment and desinfecta pretty well. Also used around the house for my sons clippers and my daughters hair sizers. Any personal trimmers around the house always get dipped for sanitation.
Stephanie C.
Cleveland, NC
I first got introduced to barbicide at cosmetology school. I absolutely love the fast acting agents within this cleaning magic. Works great on all my service tools as well as leaves a clean smell that's not overwhelming. Will use for life!
Misty M.
Dunn, NC
I use this daily as a cosmetologist for cleaning all my implements. It's one of the best products I have for disinfecting. Not a bad price either. No strong over powering scent. I recommend it to all my other cosmetologist friends!
Gloria A.
Centralia, IL
LOVE barbicide I use it both at work, doing hair. And back home to sanitize my 8 month olds toys. It goes a very long way, 2oz to 32oz water. Much more effective than bleaching ect. And less harsh. I tell everyone about how much easier it has made life.
Yolanda V.
Love barbicide. State board recommends it also. I always keep a gallon at my salon. It kills looks of bacteria! Having a hard time trying to figure out why this is in the mommy sectionūüėā. Should we disinfect the kids with this?! Jk
Ami L.
Cotati, CA
I work as a nail technician and I use this in the salon daily. I bought it from Cosmoprof which is a local beauty supply store. I love it because it keeps our tools clean and you only need a little bit to use at once. It lasts forever!
Raegan H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Billianca R.
Salinas, CA
What is this for ? Ive never herd of this
Dayana S.
Brooklyn , NY
Is this product safe to use on children items? If so which ones?