BY KING OSCAR #55 in Canned Seafood

King Oscar™ Finest Brisling Sardines Mediterranean Style.
With extra virgin olive oil, herbs of Provence, red bell pepper & black olives.
By special royal permission.
Single layer.
Naturally rich in omega-3. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Joe G.
Sinking Spg, PA
Review for: Finest Norwegian Brisling Sardines 3.75 oz more...
I always have sardines on hand, especially whenever I am trying to eat better, lose weight and just take care of my body. And, by far my favorite are the Mediterranean style ones. They are packed in oil, spices and black olives that make them perfect over pasta or a salad, no other dressing needed.
#stylebyjoe #influnster #foodie #sardines #kingoscar
B I.
Waldorf, MD
These are great tinned sardines. I love the added oil, sauce and olives. I like to eat this by spreading the sardines on a toasted bread / bagel. I would buy again.
Raenell C.
Hilliard, OH
I actually really like these! High in sodium so I only eat them in moderation but the Mediterranean taste makes a difference!
Jessica I.
Grandview, MO
My grandpa got me liking sardines when I was young now I get my kids eat them cuz the like them also
Harley Q.
holly, mi
I really don't like these. The smell alone screws my Stomach up badly. My husband loves them though
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
Its good and has good quality .. i tried it few times i didnot like it in the begining but it cool for those who like to try new things
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
I would like to try this!! Wish they can send it for a trial! I love sardines!
Kim T.
Does anyone eat these on purpose? This is a good time out snack in my opinion