King of Queens: The Complete Series [27 Discs] (used) uploaded by Ana S.

BY COLUMBIA TRI STAR

After 9 seasons, the King has left the building - but you can own the entire series! The man. The myth. The driver. Doug Heffernan (Kevin James) is "The King Of Queens," but his wife Carrie (Leah Remini)really rules the roost. Doug is the ultimate guy's guy, but he loves Carrie so much he's willing to sacrifice his tricked-out rec room (plus his 70-inch TV) so that her father Arthur (Jerry Stiller) can move in, a decision he's regretted ever since. Doug's free time is split between quality time with his wife and play time with his buds. A parade of crazy neighbors and oddball citizens of New York's middle-class borough help make this show the reigning comedy, champ. "The King Of Queens" proves you don't have to have a huge castle to live like royalty. Subtitles: English (Closed Captioned), Featurettes, Character Profiles, Audio Commentary. "Kevin James: A Day in the Life of an International Superstar", Series Retrospective, "Thanks to the Fans", 200th Episode Celebration, "The Writers of 'King of Queens'". see more...

ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
One of my ALL time favorite shows! I remember watching this with my dad as a teen & I fell in love with Kevin James! He is such a great actor! I also love Carrie! I can relate to her so much now as a wife! One of the best shows to come on TV that was still appropriate for mature kids to watch with their family.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This show is pretty funny. Some episodes are just dumb really but I love Carrie's father, he makes the show!
Ana S.
I love this show! I find it hilarious and I rewatch episodes whenever I can! Definitely worth having.