BY KING OF CANES

King Of Canes
King Of Canes "Walking Cane Lightweight Adjustable ""Black"" Cane. This Cane Has A Push Button Height Adjustment In Increments. Weight Capacity 250 Pounds Height Adjustable 33-37 Inches. See All Products"
Rose C.
My husband was very pleased w this cane because he is short and a lot of the canes were too long for him. After his knee surgery he used this walking cane adjusted to his height while he rehabilitated after he no longer needed a walker.
Excellent product!
Highly recommend it!
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm sorry this may be useful but to me I've always felt that if I'm to the point where I'm having to get a cane mine will be wood and carved! Its not legit of it isn't wooden!!
Jenny R.
Springfield , MO
My grandpa uses this, and he has osteoporosis. He likes this brand because it doesn't take a lot of effort to pick up, and the height is also adjustable
Francisca A.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My uncle used this cane and he liked it way better than any cane he used. He really liked that you can adjust the height easily.
jennifer c.
Weaverville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband loves this cane we got it for him because the one he got from the VA wasn't working well for him
Tiara K.
Fully adjustable! Love this product and would highly recommend! Goes above and beyond all expectations!