King Microplush Bed Blanket Tan - Threshold™

by Threshold

Super-soft fabric Finished edges Fits standard bed sizes Works as a throw or bedding Threshold's Microplush Blanket is the perfect way to add a cozy touch to your bedding. Simple yet richly textured, it's warm and fuzzy-perfect for cooler weather and cuddling on movie night. Size: Twin. Color: Hot Coffee. Pattern: Solid.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of King Microplush Bed Blanket Tan - Threshold™!
Cait A.
Tempe, AZ
King Microplush Bed Blanket Tan - Threshold™ uploaded by Cait A.
Purchased at: Target
i actually got the Queen version of this blanket, but they didn’t have the option! while this blanket is SO soft and definitely provides good warmth, it PILLS. EVERYWHERE. i washed it when i got it because...i got it from Target where people touch EVERYTHING. once i took it out of the dryer it immediately pilled off onto everything. my sheets, my pillow cases, my clothes i was wearing i used the blanket. if you don’t mind pilling onto everything you own, GET IT! but if not...not worth it! (should note, we DID try to use a lint roller on the blanket, it only made it worse!)
Maria B.
I was given one of these as a gift recently and I find it to be incredibly soft easy to wash easy to dry. It is a great soft fuzzy cozy feeling blanket. It's not overly heavy it's not very thin it's just the right size and thickness. it is a regular size blanket so it's not a throw where your feet are going to stick out at the end when you try to cover yourself.
Ashley O.
Minneapolis, MN
So soft! I have multiples of this blanket in different colors! They’re really durable as well, hold up through washing and wear! Get a king size! It’s huge and so great to wrap up in on the couch or throw on your bed for extra warmth!
Angie R.
Purchased at: Target
I love this blanket! It is my couch blanket and honestly since I’ve had it I can be without it. So dang soft and warm. I got this as a gift and I am forever grateful to the gifters. Highly recommend!
Kristin B.
Ballwin, MO
King Microplush Bed Blanket Tan - Threshold™ uploaded by Kristin B.
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite blanket, and call me a child but I take it with me most anytime I travel. It’s soft but still has some bulk. I’ve used and washed it for years, and it’s maintained great quality.
Amy B.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love these blankets! Great size, colors, and they’re so soft! Perfect for home or a gift! I have Grey, cream, and red! Affordable.

Looking for your answer?