King Leo Soft Peppermint, 54 Ounce uploaded by Mary R.King Leo Soft Peppermint, 54 Ounce uploaded by Mary R.

BY KING LEO

Kaylee G.
Sinking Spg, PA
King Leo's are so good! Its the only brand that my family uses during the holiday season. The taste is great, not too strong and the candy melts in your mouth. We also buy the peppermint sticks from King Leo and its always a hit!
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
I LOVE these mints! They are soft and sweet and long lasting. If you like to chew you can chew these and they aren't hard on your teeth like the starlight mints. They are a bit big but they melt down quickly. I keep a jar on my desk at all times. I was so excited when I found this big container at BJs because these were my favorite mints to get at restaurants but not many had them. Now I can enjoy them all the time. They last forever I've had this container for probably a year and they still taste fresh!
Me DuhUnknow U.
Hurst, TX
Best peppermints they are great for those who just need a easy snack and they are so good you would wanna eat them every second

back