BY KING KOOKER #9 in Grills

Shop for Grills & Grill Accessories at The Home Depot. Camping and tailgating go hand in hand with great food and the King Kooker Portable Propane Triple Burner Outdoor Camp Stove is perfect for any excursion. The cooker has three 54,000 BTU cast burners and a 14 in. x 42 in. cooking surface. The cooker legs snap on and off for easy transport and storage. The cooker comes with a manifold for individual flame control and includes three deep fry thermometers to monitor the temperature of the cooking liquids. Cook all your foods to perfection every time. Try the suggestions in our detailed instruction and recipe booklet, or create your own favorites. King Kooker lets you eat like a king. CSA Design Certified. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Decorator Expert
LOVE THIS!!!!! IT works amazing well. We bought one for my father in law as well. You can cook breakfast lunch or dinner on it. We love phillys or fajitas on it. Also hibachi is yummy as well. I would recommend anyone to get one of these! They are awesome!!!
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
King cookers I don't have one but a family member does and we used it on camping trips several times it has three burners so lots of room to cook and I'd recommend this to anyone going camping
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Love love love!!! Me and my husband use this so much love the amount of room on it you can put 3 different pots on here very affordable we use this a lot I highly recommend anyone to go out and buy this
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Decorator Expert
Is wonderful camping for the family members and one reunion who friend's in the naturalize, is amazing excellent products
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This is a must have in my house. I don't think I could ever live without it in my home!!!! I love this product
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
Love cooking with this item I can cook more than one item at a time this product helps with a big family.
Kaitlyn B.
Osage, IA
Makes a great Christmas gift, looks good and is cheap. Showcases the best brand and is worth ur money.
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Decorator Expert
Muy buena estufa para acampar, tiene tres hornillas , fácil de montar y cerrar, limpiar y usar.
Mo Mommy Mo ..
King Looker is awesome! We use our propane cooker at home for crab boils or take in on the road to camping trips. Very well made.
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
This thing is so great to have for camping it had a large surface that cooks evenly. It enables toy to cook stiff all at the same time or multiple things at once. It comes apart really way to store and carry so it doesn't take a ton of room to pack.
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Decorator Expert
Who else things this is totally awesome?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert
Has anyone used this stove?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert
Has anyone tried this camp stove?
Roxan F.
Meriden, CT
Where can I purchase this? Does it allow for return, if it's not as "handy" as it looks. I'd love this fir a wonderful camping trip.
Paige F.
Milford, CT
Would there be a more compact design of this? Seems a little bulky and hard to travel with.