King Kooker 25

King Kooker 25" Single Burner Portable Propane Outdoor Cooker

BY KING KOOKER #22 in Grills

Shop for Grills & Grill Accessories at The Home Depot. Camping and tailgating go hand in hand with great food and the King Kooker Portable Propane Single Burner Outdoor Camp Stove is perfect for any excursion. The cooker has a 54,000 BTU cast burner and a 14 in. x 14 in. cooking surface. The cooker legs snap on and off for easy transport and storage. The cooker comes with an adjustable regulator and includes a deep fry thermometer to monitor the temperature of the cooking liquids. Cook all your foods to perfection every time. Try the suggestions in our detailed instruction and recipe booklet, or create your own favorites. King Kooker lets you eat like a king. CSA Design Certified. see more...

King Kooker 25
King Kooker 25" Single Burner Portable Propane Outdoor Cooker
Kristi H.
This burner is absolutely great!! The raised edges help shield the flame from winds so you can cook through it all. Whether it's a boiled pot of stew, eggs or potatoes you can cook safely. Even bring some chicken and fry it up while camping without the worry of ashes or out of control flames. You can't go wrong with this. Definitely money well spent.
Mora V.
Tulsa, OK
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love this outdoor cooker. We love to go out door parties and gathering and it goes great if we want to do like a mixture of foods for our guest to grab and keep they partying on.
Heather M.
We've owned our cooker for awhile and are very please with its performance, even after my husband left it out in the weather for a few months. It has held up well.
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
Single-handily the best invention for camping or any outdoors function where cooking is needed. This propane plus disco set-up is the easiest and most convenient way to cook outdoors. Highly recommended!
Angela L.
Fort Wright
Decorator Expert Level 4
This is a very versatile cooking item. While most people use this for camping, frying a turkey, etc. my household uses it to brew beer outside! It meets our needs and works great!
Tracey M.
Awesome product! If you're a propane fan and do a lot of cooking outdoors, this is the tool for you. Great for tailgating or frying fish. Also great for turkey frying as well.
Natalie D.
Montrose , CA
I love this! I hate the smell of fried food inside my home so anything that needs to be fried I just hook this up and use outdoor
Yaletza P.
I actually have one of these at home and they work pretty well in my opinion . As longneck as it gets me good I'm happy
Jerry L.
Goode, VA
Love this thing it has made my outdoor cooking easy and it is well made. Nice little outdoor item for any house.
galdina r.
Fresno , CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
We love cooking out side so we always have our portable cooker it's just perfect for our family cook outs.
Brittney V.
Where can I buy one of these?
Raquel L.
This is very expensive and it looks so plain. What do you cook in this? I'm what do you cook in? Do you need a propane tank?