King Kooker 25

King Kooker 25" Single Burner Portable Propane Outdoor Cooker

BY KING KOOKER #23 in Grills

Shop for Grills & Grill Accessories at The Home Depot. Camping and tailgating go hand in hand with great food and the King Kooker Portable Propane Single Burner Outdoor Camp Stove is perfect for any excursion. The cooker has a 54,000 BTU cast burner and a 14 in. x 14 in. cooking surface. The cooker legs snap on and off for easy transport and storage. The cooker comes with an adjustable regulator and includes a deep fry thermometer to monitor the temperature of the cooking liquids. Cook all your foods to perfection every time. Try the suggestions in our detailed instruction and recipe booklet, or create your own favorites. King Kooker lets you eat like a king. CSA Design Certified. see more...

King Kooker 25
King Kooker 25" Single Burner Portable Propane Outdoor Cooker
Buy on Jet.com
alexandria v.
This is good to cook stuff with it seen people use on fish or those shrimps whatever they are lol
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
This is a very versatile cooking item. While most people use this for camping, frying a turkey, etc. my household uses it to brew beer outside! It meets our needs and works great!
Tahira A.
Very useful for outdoor cooking I like this product.
Megan S.
Las Cruces, NM
Single-handily the best invention for camping or any outdoors function where cooking is needed. This propane plus disco set-up is the easiest and most convenient way to cook outdoors. Highly recommended!
Dahniel A.
Simpsonville, SC
We finally invested in one of these i have been beggingg lol. it works amazing and we are super satisfied
Yaletza P.
I actually have one of these at home and they work pretty well in my opinion . As longneck as it gets me good I'm happy
Carly E.
This is great for fried turkey or fried anything. we also have made crab legs.
Tracey M.
Awesome product! If you're a propane fan and do a lot of cooking outdoors, this is the tool for you. Great for tailgating or frying fish. Also great for turkey frying as well.
galdina r.
FRESNO, CA
We love cooking out side so we always have our portable cooker it's just perfect for our family cook outs.
Natalie D.
Montrose , CA
I love this! I hate the smell of fried food inside my home so anything that needs to be fried I just hook this up and use outdoor
Brittney V.
Where can I buy one of these?
Raquel L.
This is very expensive and it looks so plain. What do you cook in this? I'm what do you cook in? Do you need a propane tank?