King Kanine. Deshedding Tool

by King

The King Komb is the ultimate deshedding tool that simultaneously removes excess fur, under coat and allergy triggering dander's. With its patent pending 3 edges and 34 rubberized bristles, the King Komb plus is now 2 kombs in one to enhance the grooming process with your pet by removing excess shedding with either the three edges or with the rubberized bristles. The two sided tool will reduce shedding on your dog and also remove fur on your furniture or anywhere else your pets likes to sit.

Ultimate deshedding tool that simultaneously removes excess fur, under coat and allergy dander's; Patent pending triple edges and 34 rubberized bristles for massaging and shampooing coat; Great for removing hair off your furniture, car seats and almost anywhere your dogs or cats sit

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of King Kanine. Deshedding Tool!
Emily C.
Frontenac, KS
I used this on my cane corso at my friends house and it was amazing! My dog loved it! He fell asleep! It is pretty pricey so I’m not able to afford one right now but if you get the chance, buy it! Worth every penny!

Looking for your answer?