King Estate Acrobat Pinot Gris uploaded by cvjax t.

BY KING ESTATE

A youthful wine with a delicate entrance that rounds on the mid palate and a refreshing acidity that carries through the finish. Take in the bright citrus and honeysuckle notes complimented by green apple and a lingering minerality.

Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
This wine is a little more expensive then most other wines. I just recently bought this wine for the first time and went back and bought about 8 more bottle for everyone at Thanksgiving dinner. It is not super sweet and its also not super dry. They have different types if you really like this brand, I have not tried the others but I am sure they are just as good as this one. I will buy this product again.
Katie M.
Jersey City, NJ
I'm a fan of this wine. At first I was skeptical, since it is on the less expensive end of the spectrum -- and I hadn't heard of it before -- but it's totally refreshing, and it hits exactly the right level of dry that I like in a white wine. Definitely one to stock up on.
Gabriela B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It is perfect for sunny and warm days. Really delightful.
Last christmas I sahred on bottle with my friends and some boconccini <3
Victoria J.
Orland Park, IL
Such a delicious wine. It's good on warm sunny days refreshes your mouth with a sour citrusy taste. It's also good for the price
meagan a.
This is a good one and I do recommend it to others it's not a sweet and it's not it's better it's in between
Meghan H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great taste,good brand and the pricing is just right. This is my go to for events and parties.
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This has a great taste and it is a great price! I would really recommend this product!!
Maisie T.
Cohasset, MN
Love pinot !! Great for the right taste !! You SK have to have a taste for it though !!
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
Great stuff if u like sour taste, cheap inexspensive, glad I tired. Highly recommended
Gabby M.
Love this l! Great brand. Delicious taste and a good price. A would recommend this.
Carolina T.
México
¿Tiene alcohol?
Lauren W.
Is this a sweet wine? What do you pair it with?
cvjax t.
delhi
Loreal is a good chance of getting to the point where I have to be at the Loreal is a good chance of