King Duvet Cover (Vera Wang Winter Blossoms) uploaded by Veronica M.King Duvet Cover (Vera Wang Winter Blossoms) uploaded by naouel d.

BY UNKNOWN #10 in Bedding

King duvet cover (107" x 92") is 100% sateen cotton with a 200 thread count. Machine washable. see more...

• Any way to buy these sheeta for less then 200 ?1 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
The King Duvet Cover (Vera Wang Winter Blossoms) is gorgeous, My sister in law owns this set and it is so gorgeous now I am going to buy one. It looks much better in person than in that photo. I love the feel of the fabric too, it is very high quality.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Love this bedding!!!!! It is really pretty in person! And the material is high quality and really soft. I love how it covers the whole bed, and really holds up after being washed. I would recommend this product for sure!
Veronica M.
This duvet cover and pillow covers (sold separately) are so beautiful. They are extremely expensive costed over $200 for the duvet cover alone but all worth the price for it is a very soft fabric and thread count. Vera Wang made a beautiful design with these winter blossom print which goes well with ivory shams and mattress sheets. I purchased mine along with the matching pillow coves at Nordstrom and highly recommend them!
Marianna M.
Lakewood Rch, FL
me gusta mucho este producto,
lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados, esta marca es muy buena, tiene buen precio
y calidad, lo compraría cuando tenga la oportunidad, lo deseo en mi
vida!
naouel d.
selice ouargla
This duvet cover and pillow as the best product for the room you can enjoy it sure I want to own it  I love how it covers the whole bed, and really holds up after being washed. I would recommend this product for sure!
zaina p.

Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet,
Kally F.
carmo do paranaiba
Como melhores capas de edredon que você pode comprar! e realmente detém-se depois de ser lavados.  Eu recomendaria este produto com certeza!

Soumia C.
18 cite musulmane (19Juin) , Blida
The best duvet covers you can buy ! nd really holds up after being washed. I would recommend this product for sure!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Any way to buy these sheeta for less then 200 ?