Home & GardenBeddingVera Wang
King Duvet Cover (Winter Blossoms)

King Duvet Cover (Vera Wang Winter Blossoms)

by Vera Wang

#10 in Bedding

King duvet cover (107" x 92") is 100% sateen cotton with a 200 thread count. Machine washable.

DooEs this fade after wash ?
Does really works for skin and hair?
How soft is this bed set?
Start your review of King Duvet Cover (Vera Wang Winter Blossoms)!
Jennifer Blair C.
Sweetwater, TN
I have owned one of No Brands very first duvet covers and I must say it was very well made and a lot of thought had been placed into it's making. The material was plush and the colors went well with any decor. It wasn't heavy and sleep found me. If I get the opportunity to purchase another of Vera's duvet covers, I will ! #influenster #voxbox #verawang
Elvira Z.
Haverstraw, NY
1,294 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
This classy and beautiful king duvet cover is the most beautiful home accessory I have ever bought! My husband has the most classy taste! It is soft and comfortable. If you soil something, it doesn’t absorb that easily!
Crystal T.
Corbin, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the most beautiful bed set I have ever seen so elegant and nice!!! Love the colors
Veronica M.
Palmyra, VA
King Duvet Cover (Vera Wang Winter Blossoms) uploaded by Veronica M.
This duvet cover and pillow covers (sold separately) are so beautiful. They are extremely expensive costed over $200 for the duvet cover alone but all worth the price for it is a very soft fabric and thread count. Vera Wang made a beautiful design with these winter blossom print which goes well with ivory shams and mattress sheets. I purchased mine along with the matching pillow coves at Nordstrom and highly recommend them!
Monique T.
milpitas
This is the most beautiful and comfiest bed ever! This duvet is amazing! I live in the south so you never want a big fluffy comforter on you at night but a sheet is never enough. I purchased this duvet cover to use by itself as a cover. I got the King size for my Queen bed. As its already in the 90's here, and due to some of my medications, I sweat badly at night. This duvet, empty, is the perfect blanket over my flat sheet. In the winter, I'll just put my old quilt inside of it to give it a little more weight. The buttons stay closed easily. I couldn't be happier with this!
Emily B.
So heavy, not the right color I wanted but was a pleasant surprise either way, sometimes the universe decides ya know
kelli G.
Spring Hill, TN
Love this bedding!!!!! It is really pretty in person! And the material is high quality and really soft. I love how it covers the whole bed, and really holds up after being washed. I would recommend this product for sure!
Veronica M.
Palmyra, VA
King Duvet Cover (Vera Wang Winter Blossoms) uploaded by Veronica M.
These Vera Wang Stand Shams match the Winter Blossom Duvet cover I also own. They are expensive costing $60 each at Nordstrom and I do think they are worth the price and go beautifully with ivory king size pillow shams as well. The design is very beautiful and I recommend buying these along with the duvet cover. Así was looking for a lighter colored color scheme for my bedding but also a unique and calming look and feel which this design delivers.
Samantha M.
Akron
I really love the color of the cover set. It is very nice quality. It is good to sleep with and is very warm.
Adalynn C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Amazing omg ! I love they are kinda of pricey but totally worth it I recommend 100% lol