BY USDA SEAFOOD #2 in Seafood

• "They are very expensive but so worth it." in 1 review
Michaela D.
West Olive, MI
Eat crab legs I have ever had in my life. Super juicy and flavorful ! Easy to pull from the shell and super moist! Would definitely recommended anyone who loves crab legs #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
We love them! Can get a little pricey but we boil them up and dip them in butter and they taste amazing 😍😍😍😍👌👍 My kids love cracking them open the most haha. Would recommend ofcourse!!!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
I would recommend this to anyone who loves seafood I cook mine in steaming water for about 20 min or till bright orangish red and then add to plate with good helping of drawn butter and cut side of leg for easier access then pull sweet crab meat out dunk in butter enjoy..
VANESSA M.
Crab is so freaking tasty, it is pretty expensive but it is damn sure worth every penny. It's a little bit hard to get to because cracking the shell can be such a struggle, but it is the best seafood ever. I love to remove all of the crab meat from my crab legs, put it in a bowl with some garlic butter, Warm it up slightly then put it in a bread bowl. It is so yummy
Natashia C.
Bronx, NY
Lovvvveeeeeee seafood especially king crab legs they taste soooooooo good especially when it's seasoned up right and cooked right. Great flavor and love the smell I would buy this again and recommend it
Susan L.
Poulan , GA
King crab legs are my fav seafood next to Lobster. You can eat them by the pound with lemon and butter or alone and they are delicious. If you haven't tried them you will be glad you did!
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
King Crab Legs are my favorite seafood. I love cracking them open and eating the succulent sweet meat that is inside. They are kind of expensive but well worth it.
Ashley N.
Jacksonville, AL
I love king crab legs! This is usually what I order anytime I get a chance to eat seafood!! Wish I could hire someone to crack them open for me so all I had to do was eat them, but then again that is the fun part too!
Tracy G.
Bronx, NY
I love king crab legs I like to use old bay seasoning and sometime I bake them with barbecue sauce I love how juicy and love cracking them open getting to the white meaty part
Romance G.
El Centro, CA
King Crab is the ultimate summer fun dish. It's fun to eat and so great to have a party with. The best conversations happen while you're cracking into crab legs.
sandra w.
Erie, PA
I love this product when I go out to eat but is the price worth buying it at the store and making it yourself?
Spontaneous W.
How much is this product?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these crabs legs good?