King Arthur Flour Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix uploaded by Elham I.

BY KING ARTHUR FLOUR

New! Dedicated Gluten-Free Manufacturing Facility Cake Stays Moist Longer Makes 24 Cupcakes or 2 Layers. Wheat Free. Soy Free. Nut Free. Kosher. Certified Gluten Free. No Compromises How does America s oldest flour company go gluten-free?  That s what we asked ourselves when our customers began requesting - no, imploring - us to help them in their quest for delicious gluten-free baked goods. see more...

Buy on Target*
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
In our family we really like King Arthur gluten-free mixes. They make gluten-free baking a lot simpler and easier task. I love the great variety of flavors and the price is pretty good. Only issue is they can be a little gritty sometimes.
Kristin C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So good!! Has a great texture, which is good when it comes to gluten free products. You can’t tell it’s gluten free, which is great! Bought on a whim from Walmart to use for a pumpkin cake recipe and will definitely be buying again!! Very moist and perfect!
Kayla R.
King Arthor is my number one gluten free cake and brownie mix! It's not grainy and has a great taste! However, since gluten free flour tends to make the taste not as moist, I replace one of the eggs with 1/3 cup of mayo (basically oil and egg mixed together) which makes the cake or brownies stay very moist!
Christine P.
Easy to use and makes light fluffy cakes. You cannot substitute anything because it can change the chemical reactions within he batter and baking. Decently priced. Only would buy for gluten free guests.
Anna Marie W.
Lansing, MI
This is our favorite GF cake. It is moist and doesn't have an after-taste. We take these in for school treats, and my kids' classmates don't know they are eating GF foods!! No better test than a room full of kiddos!
Ntia C.
I made this about a week ago and the cake turned amazing. If some one doesn't know it's gluten free I don think they will be able to tell. I also like the King Arthur all purpose flower that the only flower o use at home.
Spencer K.
CLARENDON, PA
Really yummy and you can barely tell the different from the regular stuff :) the price isn't terrible either, pretty normal for GF stuff.
shameka C.
This was my first gluten free cake and it came out perfectly. I couldn't tell the difference between this and cake with gluten.
Jennifer K.
Winterville, NC
This never fails me. You cannot tell a difference in the gluten free flavor and my customers love it!
Www.jenniferbakes.com
Daniella S.
Taste great , can't even tell it's gluten free. Great for people with gluten allergies.
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
Do these taste good. I want to try these but I want them to be good.
Daniella S.