2 colors available

BY KING ARTHUR FLOUR #29 in Flours & Meals

New! Dedicated Gluten-Free Manufacturing Facility Brown Sugar Cookie Base Make It Special With Your Add-Ins. Wheat Free. Soy Free. Nut Free. Kosher. Certified Gluten Free. No Compromises How does America s oldest flour company go gluten-free?  That s what we asked ourselves when our customers began requesting - no, imploring - us to help them in their quest for delicious gluten-free baked goods. With the same high standards we apply to all of our products, we. see more...

Genesis D.
Genesis D.
I love these cookies! Tasty flavor and good quality product. I bought these at the store and I couldn't be happier finding it. , These cookies have the crunchy with soft inside texture which I like, so I can say that I would recommend to others ,
Zohra Z.
Zohra Z.
Silver Spring, MD
and this is the perfect snack for after school for everybody. My daughter has celiac so we do everything gluten-free at our house. So I'm able to make these and pack them in her school lunches perfect taste
Maggie J.
Maggie J.
Garfield, NJ
I love baking these and they taste so identical to regular sugar cookies. They are my favorite to make to when I bake cookies.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Carlisle, PA
This is a great baking mix, however, the chocolate chips are not included! I wasn't paying attention and grabbed a box, only to discover I didn't have any chocolate chips on hand at home.
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Little Rock, AR
I totally forgot I was eating Gluten Free Cookies! These are by far the best I have ever had. They taste just like real cookies.. you know .. that kind filled with gluten. They were easy to make. I just added my own chocolate and followed the directions on the box. Anytime I need a gluten free cookie fix .. King Arthur is my go-to brand!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
The taste is identical to cookies that are not gluten free- It's amazing, they come out soft and not hard and crunchy like some mixes/cookies for celiacs. Soft, moist, YUMMY!
Emily C.
Emily C.
TORRANCE, CA
Since having to leave gluten behind, I have long missed the chocolate chip cookie. Not anymore! This mix was GREAT, and I was able to enjoy several cookies and it cured my craving! They are not crumbly like a lot of Gluten free baked goods out there. They do not come with the chocolate chips, but I actually like that because I needed to find some that are SOY free. I highly recommend this mix! It is a bit sweeter than homemade chocolate chip cookies (homemade is always better), but they are very good!
Erin B.
Erin B.
What type of chocolate chips would you recommend using in this product?
Megan M.