King Arthur Flour Gluten Free Brownie Mix uploaded by Ana Karen R.

BY KING ARTHUR FLOUR

Dedicated Gluten-Free Manufacturing Facility Brownies Stay Moist Longer. Wheat Free. Soy Free. Nut Free. Kosher. Certified Gluten Free. No Compromises How does America s oldest flour company go gluten-free?  That s what we asked ourselves when our customers began requesting - no, imploring - us to help them in their quest for delicious gluten-free baked goods. With the same high standards we apply to all of our products, we ve created what we re sure you ll agree are the vert vest gluten-free mixes on the market today.  We v. see more...

• How do these compare to regular brownies in taste wise?3 Answers
  • Is the outcome soft or chewy ?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Betty Crocker's GF brownie mix?1 Answers
Jennifer D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The King Arthur Gluten Free Brownie mix is excellent to have on hand anytime you are craving a rich, gooey brownie. They are excellent straight out of the oven or at room temperature. They are excellent when you follow the directions on the box and they work well with add ins (like nuts). My family find these especially appealing when I throw a handful or two of chocolate chips on top just before popping them into the oven.
Ashley M.
Provo, UT
King Arthur Flour brand is my absolute favorite gluten-free product. This brownie mix is so easy to make too. I usually throw in some chocolate chips and walnuts for my family who loves that included. The flavor is so smooth and the consistency isn't 'sandy' like other gluten free mixes. These taste gluten-full :)
Julie M.
The best brownies you will ever eat! They are fudgey and moist and smooth. The taste better than regular brownies and aren't chalky like other brands. They are super simple and quick to make. Be careful though they fall apart easily
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I generally bake from scratch and refuse to use mixes - but I needed a quick, gluten-free dessert, and decided to give this a shot. I'm totally sold on this mix! Even the batter tasted delicious. My only complaint is that when baked, the sides were raised higher than the center, so the brownies didn't look terribly even. But a nice coat of chocolate frosting fixed this!
Beka S.
Camino, CA
This is a great gluten free brownie mix. It's not like earth shatteringly good, but it doesn't taste like a brick! You can buy this at Whole Foods, nugget, etc etc etc. Its easy to locate and equally as easy to prepare.
Teresa W.
Fayetteville, AR
As noted in several of my posts, I choose to eat gluten free. I have found that I love love love the King Arthur brands and these brownies are FANTASTIC. My kids have NO clue that they are eating gluten free - they are chocolatey, gooey and don't last long. My only complaint? Pricey. Double what you would pay for a qualify brownie mix off the shelf - but - most GF products do come with a higher price tag.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received a box for my birthday and immediately ordered two boxes after I tasted a brownie. Not only to these brownies taste delicious, but you cannot even tell they are gluten-free! I actually prefer this brand over others, and the brownies are chewy and stay moist after a day, unlike other boxed brands. While they are expensive compared to non-gluten-free, these brownies are worth it.
Tricia B.
Bloomington, IL
I keep a box of King Arthur Flour Gluten-Free Brownie mix in my cupboard all the time. They are the only GF brownie recipe or boxed mix I've tried that has the same soft, chewy texture I remember from the old days of gluten-full mixes. No grainy, tough mouthfeel here!

My 12 year old son actually requested these brownies instead of a traditional cake for his birthday this year.
Triana G.
I recently have been trying to eat more gluten free than regular (not because of allergies though), and I was really uncertain when I first bought this mix. But it is, hands down, the BEST brownies I have ever had. I don't even buy the "junk" brownies anymore!
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
These gluten free brownies are way better than I expected. They literally taste like regular brownies you wouldn't even know the difference because it's got so much taste in them! Also my stomach never gets upset when eating this!
Kayla H.
Salisbury, NC
Has anyone tried this yet? i would like to know how it is?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How do these compare to regular brownies in taste wise?
Diana L.
How does this compare to Betty Crocker's GF brownie mix?
Andria R.
Caranazalem, Goa, India
Is the outcome soft or chewy ?

Kohl's