BY KING ARTHUR FLOUR

New! Dedicated Gluten-Free Manufacturing Facility Easy To Prepare. Wheat Free. Soy Free. Nut Free. Kosher. Certified Gluten Free. No Compromises How does America s oldest flour company go gluten-free?  That s what we asked ourselves when our customers began requesting - no, imploring - us to help them in their quest for delicious gluten-free baked goods. With the same high standards we apply. see more...

rebecca t.
New Braunfels, TX
I understand gluten free is not the same as normal bread, but it should be at least close. I made this and it just smelled like chemicals... not sure what it was but it was not pleasant. I will not be buying this product again
Patricia S.
Racine, WI
This is the only bread Mix I buy for my life style now. It is really easy to make and stays fresh and moist longer then other gluten free breads that you make your self. Great for sandwiches, French toast or even just toast.
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
We started a new gluten free lifestyle, this has been an amazing product for those bread cravings and easier to bake then most gluten free products.
Madison C.
Columbia, MO
I love how with this bread mix, you can add anything you want, so if you want cinnamon raisin bread, you can put that in and it still tastes great.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
This gluten free product is awesome I love making food with this and I really like the texture of it !!!
Jeryn T.
Saint Cloud, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this bread have the consistency of normal bread or does it turn out more like the "rubbery" consistency of the usual gluten free breads?
Diana L.
What do you love the most about this mix?
Anna S.
Branchburg
Can this go in a bread machine
Irma S.
Walnut Creek , CA
Is this good compared to some of the other brands out there?