BY KING ARTHUR FLOUR #3 in Flours & Meals

King Arthur All-Purpose Unbleached Flour: We pledge that this bag of flour meets the high standards of quality and consistency that King Arthur has maintained for over two centuries. Milled from 100% U. S. -grown wheat Naturally pure and wholesome America's finest flour since 1790 Never bleached Never bromated see more...

• Is this just a brand of regular flour? Or it is special i...11 Answers
  • Is this a good flour to make macaroons?10 Answers
Deb H.
By far the best flour i have ever used. I baked on a weekly basis and have gone through a number of brands but king arther outshines them all. A bit more expensive but well worth it. If you have a costco in your neighborhood you can get 25lbs of KA for around $13.
sue W.
Westerville
King Arthur Flours are my flour of choice.   I do a lot of baking and have always loved every King Arthur product I’ve tried.  Used their unbleached flour today for some Spiced Peach Muffins. So good!  Need to add more flour to my shopping list!
Kendall K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only flour we buy at my house! I like how it is not bleached and healthier than other flours that are being sold today, as I always try to go for healthier options if possible. I highly recommend this flour and will continue to use it!
Emily P.
Anderson, SC
This flour has helped cookies, pie dough, and multiple dinners come out delicious this last month. It’s beautifully soft and cooks out to an amazing texture and taste. I’ve made smooth gravy twice with this and have been preferring the end results I get with it way more than what I was previously using.
Dreama H.
Stow, OH
Unbleacher flour is the secret to my delicious homemade tortillas for my tacos! They are about 10 calories in each tortilla so it’s not horrible! Pros is I save money, con is I have to clean up afterwise! This flour is an all time favorite now in my household, I will never switch back. Not expensive and great quality!
Carrie M.
Prosperity
The only flour I’ll use! It’s unbleached with no additives and the company is 100% employee owned! It always makes my baked goods taste awesome when other brands give my stuff a chemical-ly taste 😝 They also have a 1-800 number to ask for help from during holidays and they are THE NICEST AND MOST HELPFUL people!!
Jenn S.
Bremerton, WA
This is one of my favorite baking products. I use it for everything - cookies, cake, donuts, etc. It tends to be a little more pricey than your average Pillsbury or Gold Medal flour, but I feel that the quality is so much better. It stays fresher and bakes up superb.
Sarah F.
I love this flour. I always buy unbleached flour and this is easy on the budget. I will continue to buy this product again. I use it a lot when I bake cakes cookies and cupcakes. Even my breaded chicken!
Katie B.
Worcester, MA
Seriously the best flour on the market. Their website has great website the flour quality is amazing and they pay their employees really well. What more can you ask for?
Carmen L.
Woodland Hls, CA
This flour is amazing for making vegan cupcakes. Add 2 1/4 cups of flour, 1cup sugar, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/3 cup vegetable oil and whichever fruit you desire. There is definitely no cons to this flour. I love how my cupcakes come out! I bought this flour in Ralphs. Great price! Recommend this flour for delicious vegan cupcakes!
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Is this just a brand of regular flour? Or it is special in some way!? I know they make gluten free flours!
Crystalina C.
Is this a good flour to make macaroons?

Target