King Arthur Flour All-Purpose Flour Unbleached uploaded by Domynoe L.King Arthur Flour All-Purpose Flour Unbleached uploaded by Yudelka F.

BY KING ARTHUR FLOUR #4 in Flours & Meals

King Arthur Flour® Unbleached All-Purpose Flour.
Milled from 100% U.S.A. wheat.
Naturally pure and wholesome.
Strong enough to make high-rising yeast breads, yet mellow enough to create tender pastries. A versatile premium flour perfect for most baking needs. see more...

• I have recently started making challah for my family every week, ...2 Answers
  • Is unbleached flour better than regular flour? Or wheat flour?2 Answers
  • Does this flour make good pastry dough?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
Review for: Unbleached All-Purpose 25 lb; 11.34 kg, Flour, All Purpose more...
I love this flour, I ordered it from Amazon and been using it since. I love that is is non GMO and unbleached. The bread and all purpose both work great for making homemade bread and or any dough, cakes, cookies, ect. I won't be going back to any other flour! Great quality for a reasonable price.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This is one of my go-to flours. Unbleached is so much better for you, and this brand is pretty affordable. I love baking and with King Arthur's unbleached all-purpose flour, I can continue to pursue my love of baking and also feel good about what I'm putting in my body and my family's bodies.
Caroline O.
This flour is great!! I use it every time I bake and it never fails. We usually buy it online, but sometimes at the grocery store. I highly recommend this flour for all of your cooking and baking needs!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
This is the main brand I use when I bake. It taste great and it's natural. I do get the organic version also. It holds up in cakes good and I find I don't have to sift it as much. I recommend using this brand.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
This is like the only flour I use it really does make a big difference when your baking. My nana would use this to bake her cookies and mine would never turn out the same way until I switched to this flour and they are almost the same but nana always puts extra love in hers
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
Review for: All Purpose more...
When I first met my husbands Mom while we were dating all she used was King Arthur's Flours and swore by them. I was young and had no clue about different brand flours! After she had passed away, the King Arthur's memory stayed with me and it's all I use! From where I'm coming from it seems to work great, but thats solely on the review that I never really baked until she had passed.
Darlhya M.
Review for: All Purpose more...
I've always loved to cook but always steered clear of baking because of this preconceived notion that it was so difficult to do and took a lot of skill... That is until I received a kitchen aid mixer as a gift! I started experimenting with different cake/bread recipes and King Arthur flour has been my favorite. Everything comes out perfect and tastes great! It's definitely a quality product.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
My mother always used this flour to bake. When I started baking too, it was only natural that I would turn to the same great product. King Arthur is a high-quality brand that's reasonably priced. It makes your recipes turn out great. And I'm confident that it doesn't have any weird ingredients in it--just pure, natural flour.
Krysta B.
Export, PA
Review for: All Purpose more...
I have recently begun baking a LOT more than ever because I got a stand mixer. And this is my go to flour. It's a good quality flour that has a delicious flavor that I have confidence and trust in the quality. It's not over processed and I love the fact that it's unbleached. I feel better about serving it to my family. I think of it this way. There's not much point in going through the labor of baking your own goods if they are filled with all the crap store-bought stuff is. Quality in, quality out! This flour is great!
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: All Purpose more...
This is my favorite brand of AP flour. I buy it all the time from BJ's because it consistently produces excellent cakes, cookies, breads and more. I highly recommend trying any of their recipes from their blog. I've made their carrot cake, four different types of brownies, bagels, white bread, honey wheat bread, and more!
Irz H.
What's the difference between unbleach flour and bleach flour?
Kasey T.
Laurens, SC
I have recently started making challah for my family every week, and I have never made bread before. I've heard that king Arthur is the best flour for breadmaking. Does anyone have any personal experience with King Arthur being better than other brands? Is there any other brands that are similar in quality?
Judith v.
Garfield, NJ
Is unbleached flour better than regular flour? Or wheat flour?
J T.
Does King Arthur Flour have any Gluten Free flour products?
Theresa R.
Roxboro, NC
Is there a difference in taste with unbleached flour?