3 colors available

BY KING ARTHUR FLOUR #2 in Baking Staples

King Arthur Flour® Unbleached All-Purpose Flour.
Milled from 100% U.S.A. wheat.
Naturally pure and wholesome.
Strong enough to make high-rising yeast breads, yet mellow enough to create tender pastries. A versatile premium flour perfect for most baking needs. see more...

• I have recently started making challah for my family every week, an...1 Answers
  • Does this flour make good pastry dough?1 Answers
  • Is unbleached flour better than regular flour? Or wheat flour?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Krysta B.
Krysta B.
Export, PA
I have recently begun baking a LOT more than ever because I got a stand mixer. And this is my go to flour. It's a good quality flour that has a delicious flavor that I have confidence and trust in the quality. It's not over processed and I love the fact that it's unbleached. I feel better about serving it to my family. I think of it this way. There's not much point in going through the labor of baking your own goods if they are filled with all the crap store-bought stuff is. Quality in, quality out! This flour is great!
Diana F.
Diana F.
Little Neck, NY
My all time favorite flour. I use this for baking, making pasta, savory and sweet applications. I probably go through about 5lbs/month and have found the best price on Amazon (free shipping if you have Prime!). I would never go back to another brand of flour as long as KAF is still in business. They're also a B corp, meaning the employees own the company! If you ever visit Vermont, you NEED to take a baking class and need to visit the campus.
Suzanne A.
Suzanne A.
Brentwood, TN
I have used King Arthur Flour for many years. It is a quality all purpose flour for all your baking needs. I used to think that most flours, as long as they were fresh, were pretty much interchangeable but after switching to King Arthur's flour it is all I use. I do not use it for bread baking because King Arthur makes a bread flour. You can't go wrong using this product.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite brand of AP flour. I buy it all the time from BJ's because it consistently produces excellent cakes, cookies, breads and more. I highly recommend trying any of their recipes from their blog. I've made their carrot cake, four different types of brownies, bagels, white bread, honey wheat bread, and more!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Kearny, NJ
Great product and one of the best to bake and cook with. This product is well worth the couple extra dollars when compared to its competitors. I have never had any issues with taste, consistency or baking time when I use King Arthur in my cakes and cookies. Even my pierogi dough had a better consistency and taste!
jessica M.
jessica M.
Horsham, PA
Just switched over to this flour recently. Has been a welcomes change. I wanted something unbleached. Sometimes the price is a lite high, but nothing outrageous. Has tasted great in everything so far. I have been recommending it to all my friends and family to make the switch!
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Personally, I think King Arthur is the best of the best. Their flours (and other products) are so consistent. I can count on them for all of my baking needs. I miss being close enough to their factory to go to the store and stock up regularly. Can't recommend enough.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Albany , Ny
This is the brand of all purpose flour that my mother used my whole life so naturally I used it when I began baking. It is trustworthy well established brand that you can trust with your recipes to make delicious treats and snacks for all the people in your life.
Christine G.
Christine G.
Dupont, WA
A staple in our house for all our baking needs. I feel good about the consistency in quality and long lasting freshness. So thankful my local grocery store carries it (they didn't used to). King Arthur never fails my baking needs! #mycultclassics
Lisa U.
Lisa U.
Newalla
King Arthur flours give my pies and pastries lighter flakier texture and the taste is superior to Gold Medal. Used to use Gold Medal until I tried this line of flours. This is a gourmet quality flour that I encourage fellow bakers to use.
Irz H.
Irz H.
What's the difference between unbleach flour and bleach flour?
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Ankeny, IA
What is the shelf life for this product? Does it keep as long as other flour?
Judith v.
Judith v.
Garfield, NJ
Is unbleached flour better than regular flour? Or wheat flour?
Kasey T.
Kasey T.
Laurens, SC
I have recently started making challah for my family every week, and I have never made bread before. I've heard that king Arthur is the best flour for breadmaking. Does anyone have any personal experience with King Arthur being better than other brands? Is there any other brands that are similar in quality?
CLARA J.
CLARA J.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this flour make good pastry dough?