King Arthur Flour 100% Whole Grain Whole Wheat Flour uploaded by Nka k.King Arthur Flour 100% Whole Grain Whole Wheat Flour uploaded by Stephanie V.

BY KING ARTHUR FLOUR

King Arthur Flour® 100% Whole Grain Whole Wheat Flour.

Milled from select 100% American wheat.

Baking with joy since 1790.

Who will you bake for?

A premium whole wheat flour that provides whole-grain nutrition, robust flavor, and hearty texture.

100% whole grain.

30g or more per serving.

wholegrainscouncil.org.

Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily. see more...

Nka k.
Charleston, SC
If you want to make Home made whole-wheat bread or pizza crust.
This is the best whole wheat flour.
Yes it's more expensive but you get what you pay for.
I rather pay A few more dollars than throwaway bread that didn't come out good.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
I recently purchased King Arthur Flour 100% Whole Grain Whole Wheat Flour to make homemade dog treats as well as other goodness for me and my husband. It is naturally pure and wholesome. Not bleached, which is not good for my furbabies when making them treats. It has great high standards and quality and consistency that are healthy for everyone. This flour is milled from 100% U.S. grown wheat and 100% of the wheat germ and bran. I have yet to make other things besides dog treats; so more trial and error recipes are come to.
Natalie S.
This is really great for making home made dog biscuits and treats! I love it and it works well, it's safe for my pup, and he loves the biscuits i make for him with it.!
Courtney C.
I really liked king arthur flour! It made for some very flavorful breads. However, it also has a pretty strong flavor, so if people you know don't like a wheaty flavor- especially in desserts- you should probably opt for the all-purpose instead.
Emily B.
Bellingham , WA
All King Arthur flours I've tried are wonderful. This WW flour is a staple in my go-to healthy blueberry muffin recipe. You an really taste the nutty wheat flavor.
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
I've used it a couple times and I really like it! I never realized before the different flavor a flour could have.
Sarah E.
Brandon, FL
I keep this flour in stock at all times. I've always used it in recipes that call for flour with no problems.

back