King Arthur Flour 100% Organic Whole Wheat Flour uploaded by Serena M.King Arthur Flour 100% Organic Whole Wheat Flour uploaded by Miranda P.

BY KING ARTHUR FLOUR #8 in Flours & Meals

King Arthur Flour® 100% Organic Premium 100% Whole Wheat Flour.

Milled from 100% U.S.A. wheat.

Made from wheat carefully selected for the best baking qualities, bringing the flavor, texture, and nutrition of 100% whole wheat to everything that you bake.

USDA organic.

100% whole grain.

32g or more per serving.

Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.

Wholegrainscouncil.org. see more...

• How does this compare to other whole wheat flour?9 Answers
  • Where can I buy this and is it good or should I not buy i...11 Answers
  • What is your best recipe with this flour?8 Answers
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
I'm a fan for sure! I use this for muffins and breads and am very impressed with the texture. Only caution--it is a jump from regular white flour to whole wheat flour. For some things I prefer the brand's White whole wheat flour for a lighter baked good.
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
Organic flour is a bit expensive but at least I will have this in my pantry for a while. I probably will go back to buying my regular brand because of the cost however this is definitely a quality product.
Lele S.
Fort rucker, AL
My go to for making our delicious home made bread and other recipes. Its all about unenriched bread! Tastes so delicious! I used it in my home made penne pasta and cheese to thicken the cheese for the recipe.
Maureen B.
Very versatile for baking and has a great flavour! I love making rolls and bread loaves with it. Its easy to mix, but make sure to adjust your recipe as it is whole wheat and not just plain white flour.
Amanda C.
Somerville , MA
This is great flour! It has a good taste and it kinda tastes like normal flour. I don't use this in cookies but I do use it when I make German egg dumplings or Korean sujaebee. It's a good product!!!!
Brianne R.
This is my preferred brand of whole wheat flour, because it's a bit more finely milled than most. The baked goods I make with this are less dry and "heavy" and have a better texture than when I use other brands.

For many recipes, you have to combine whole wheat flour with white flour to get something that doesn't resemble a hockey puck. Depending on the recipe, I find I can use more of this whole wheat flour than the normal ratio, so experiment to see what works for you. (For my favorite chocolate chip cookies I use only this flour, cup for cup, and get fantastic chewy cookies.)
Yudelka F.
Bethlehem, PA
You can't ever go wrong with King Arthur's flour and being organic even better, love baking and this is my staple to the greatest baking adventures I've had and is to come.
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
This flour is great! I use it for muffins, pancakes, waffles, and substitute it in for regular flour in recipes. Great quality with King Arthur. Definitely my favorite whole wheat flour.
Bridgett W.
Covington, LA
I like using this flour for most all of my baking. I found it at my local Walmart for a pretty decent price. My favorite to make with them is pancakes because it is slightly more nutritious than white all purpose flour
Jodi K.
Elmira, NY
If you are looking for an option for flour, this is the brand to go for. Very high quality at a comfortable price tag. You do notice a difference in the baked goods you make, but you learn how to improve the taste over time with a little research. Much better for you than the white bleached flours.
Stephanie E.
Where can I buy this and is it good or should I not buy it ? Or waste of money ?
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
How does this compare to other whole wheat flour?
Emily M.
Shafter, CA
What is your best recipe with this flour?