BeautyNailNail CareNail Care
Kinetic Sand, Sandisfying Set with 2lbs of Sand and 10 Tools

Kinetic Sand, Sandisfying Set with 2lbs of Sand and 10 Tools

KINETIC SAND SANDISFYING PLAYSET

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kinetic Sand, Sandisfying Set with 2lbs of Sand and 10 Tools!
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Kinetic Sand, Sandisfying Set with 2lbs of Sand and 10 Tools uploaded by Amanda W.
Our favorite thing to play with!! My daughter is three and we've been playing with Kinetic Sand for the last year or so. It never dries out and is super easy to clean. We use a lot of our play doh tools with this as well. It just doesn't work well with things with holes or strainer type things. We usually play with one color at a time unless she agrees to mix it.
Courtney M.
Amarillo, TX
Kinetic Sand, Sandisfying Set with 2lbs of Sand and 10 Tools uploaded by Courtney M.
Awesome stuff to play with, my son loves it, never dries out, easy clean up, and it’s made with natural sand. So many cool things you can make! Kinetic Sand, Sandisfying Set with 2lbs of Sand and 10 Tools Influenster Walmart #love #fun #familyfun #kids #home #play #momlife Kinetic Sand
Natalie K.
Morristown, NJ
Kinetic sand is so fun to play one. One activity my kids and I can enjoy together. This kit is very fun and super satisfying, almost therapeutic! The only issue is one you layer the sand, like the box pictures, it mixes together bad creates a new color.
Tracy W.
Mchenry, IL
love this toy!!!! Way less messy then playdoh. Keeps my 2 year old daughter busy for 1 or 2 hours. Mom even loves playing with it
Heti K.
Clayton, NC
This kit is so much fun for kids and adults. My son is obsessed with his sandbox, and this kit is the perfect indoor alternative on rainy days. It comes with a generous amount of red and blue sand to build, squish and mold as well as a variety of tools. It will keep him occupied for hours and is great for developing fine motor skills and hand strength. My son has never been big on play dough but he loves kinetic sand!

Looking for your answer?