BY KINETIC SAND

Create, build and defend your sand kingdom with the Kinetic Sand Magic Molding Tower! Kinetic Sand is the squeezable sand you can't put down! It's the magical, moldable sand that flows through your fingers, leaving them completely dry. With the Magic Molding Tower you can create your own characters out of Kinetic Sand. Place Kinetic Sand into the top of the tower, turn the handle and watch as a unicorn, dragon or treasure are magically created! Mold a warrior princess and a brave knight, and protect your sand kingdom with a real working catapult! Create your own adventures with the Kinetic Sand Magic Molding Tower! Kinetic Sand is the squeezable sand you mold with your hands! You'll never want to put it down! Kinetic Sand never dries out so you can use it again and again. Fill the tower with Kinetic Sand, turn the handle and a unicorn, dragon or treasure will magically appear! Use the catapult to launch boulders to protect your sand kingdom. Includes three colors (12oz) of Kinetic Sand so you can build and defend again and again! The Kinetic Sand Magic Molding Tower is for ages 3 and up. Includes: 12oz of Kinetic Sand (4oz of each color - Pink, Blue and Shimmer White), 1 Kinetic Sand Magic Molding Tower, 2 Molds, 1 Catapult, 1 Instruction Guide see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This thing is pretty cool. We got it for a child under the age level recommended. He's almost three and the recommended age is 5 and up but he's very smart and we played as a family.
None of us had ever played with kinetic sand of any kind before. But with the way this looked I thought it would be great for family play time.
The sand is fun to play with and I could get caught for hours in a fidgety trance playing with this slow mo sand. Unfortunately for my child and for us trying to play with the molds and the castle this thing was extremely frustrating.
No matter how hard we pressed, even using tools to get more force (pounds per square in) it didn't matter. You couldn't press hard enough for it to not start falling apart immediately whether you used the automatic molds in the castle or the hand held molds of the night and princess.
You could make them work for sure but there was no playing with them or even setting them on the balcony. Their heads fell off immediately. Or they broke in half right away or they just slowly fell apart starting immediately.
It was so very annoying.
As the castle did what it was supposed to and it was simple to put together and easy to use for the most part even though I would have suggested the lever to go all the way around instead of up and down because that can take a bit of getting used to for the children.
Overall it was pretty cheaply made and didn't come with much sand for the 20 dollars it cost me at Wal-Mart. Its a big mess and its frustrating for sure. Not sure I would repurchase if I had it to do over but I don't dislike it enough to return.
I only recommend if you know what you're getting into.
Mary G.
Omaha, NE
My 5 year old son loves it. I gave it to him after school. He played with it for hours. I will be buying some part to this. Kinetic Sand is awesome. I love how easy it was to clean up and that it wasn't messy like playing. Once my son figure out how to use it. He had a ball with it. But I wish it had tool to cut the sand but I used an old pizza cutter. I recommend it.
Kayley H.
This stuff is so fun to play with!! My little sister got it for Christmas and she plays with it all the time, great purchase and I recommend it for kids, it’s also a nice stress relief and something to do if your bored