BY KINETIC

Color: Black Wrought Iron Includes: 4 Ceiling Hooks 4 22-inch Lengths of Chain 4 "S" Hooks 12 Pot Hooks Holds up to 40 lbs. Dimensions: 1.5 H x 33 W x 17 D in see more...

• Is this easy for one person to hang?1 Answers
  • Does this hold up? I've seen them in stores but want to know how ...2 Answers
  • I am thinking of getting one. This one seems perfect. Has anyone ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica K.
Harrisburg, PA
Foodie Expert
Had in my old house and was amazing. Not only could you hang up stuff you could store thing on top of metal grate. I just wish it brought more hangers. It also looks pretty if you put delicate Christmas lights on top of grate and they shine through
Jessica P.
Foodie Expert
Put this pot holder up about 3 years ago and it still looks like new. It was easy to install & hold all my pots & pans easily. Love that the chain supports make it easy to adjust the height.
Kimberly K.
Kissimmee, FL
If you have a small kitchen and don't know what to do with all your pans, heres the solution ! it is a sturdy rack so you don't have to worry about the pots and pans falling off! Love it!
Lauryn K.
columbus, OH
I think this is the greatest invention ever! Especially when your house doesn't have an abundance of cabinet space. Keeps this huge pots and pans out of the way
Stephanie P.
Jamesville, NC
My grandma has this rack and I love it. I want one in my hose so I don't have to look in all my cabinets to find one pot or pan. I think it's a great idea
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Foodie Expert
One of the best purchases I've ever made.I don't have a lot of cabinet space so before everything was crammed into one space making it hard to find what I needed.These are high quality products.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Foodie Expert
I love pot racks! I think they make even the most basic kitchen look a little fancier! However, I don't want to hang up used pots, only decorative!
Cate R.
Kinetic Pot Rack... Well... My kitchen is too small for this... I have several friends who do have it and I am jealous... A pan at hand... If you have the room then this is for you...
Paige N.
Ohio
Bri T.
Foodie Expert
Love this! Creates lots more storage for things that can't be hung up! They should have come out with something like this years ago
Amber T.
Grayson, LA
Does this hold up? I've seen them in stores but want to know how good they hold up?
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
How much does it hold?
Jessica R.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I am thinking of getting one. This one seems perfect. Has anyone had problems installing it?
Alexandria B.
Chatham, IL
Foodie Expert
I love how these look.. But do you ever feel uncomfortable with the pots hanging above your head?
Kaitlyn R.
Where is this available for purchase?