BY KINESYS

Unique 100% mineral based sun protection using 25% pure zinc oxide. No preservative or paraben, this safe & effective sunscreen is for the person that is longing for a non-chemical based suncare product. 100% Mineral. Water-resistanty. Hypoallergenic 100% solid mineral screen contains all natural ingredients with the refreshing and vibrant essence of peppermint and rosemary extract. Delicious minty-fresh fragrance with peppermint & rosemary extract. Contains All-natural ingredients. Alcohol-free / PABA-free / Preservative-free This 100% Solid Mineral scr. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
Ethically made and not filled with chemicals! Everyone needs to use sunscreen but its hard when there are so many nasty chemicals in most products. This is awesome!
Cindy H.
Jacksonville, FL
I like using this on my kids shoulder and upper arms when we go to the pool..it keeps them from getting sunburned because you know they live in the pool during the summer.
China C.
Auburn Hills, Michigan
Love it!! I love being able to stand behind a product full heartedly and seeing that this product is ethically made assures me that I can trust it.
Amrita S.
Bronx, NY
I've used this on my daughter when she was smaller and it worked great. I love the fact that it's natural and safe for babies sensitive and soft skin
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
I would be will to try this item, although t have never heard of the brand I am till will to try it out.
Jeannie L.
Is this natural or organic?