BY KINESYS

with Parsol 1789 Oil Free Preservative-Free Antioxidant UVA/UVB protection Water and sweat-resistant PABA/Colorant/Preservative free Hypoallergenic / Non-comedogenic Dermatologist tested for all skin types Vanilla-Green Tea Scent Not Tested on Animals Product of Canada see more...

Megan W.
I wouldn't really recommend this mainly because of the spray.. it's hard to see the skin that was covered by it.
Danielle P.
Calgary, AB
I love this product for the beach or for time spent outside. I don't use it on my face, as it's a bit greasy, but it smells great, spreads smoothly, and is usually available at Costco in the summer so the price isn't too high!
Leona F.
Kanata, ON
Do not like this too expensive for the amount. I don't think it last as long as others.
Kym B.
I like the non aerosol spray option, but the scent is a bit overpowering for me.

Amazon