BY KINESIO

• What makes this tape any different from other kinds of kinesio ta...2 Answers
Natalie B.
This is great tape for anyone who is highly active. As a former volleyball and tennis player, I use it a lot on my knees and shoulders. Now that I'm running a lot, I use it on my thighs and knees. Really great for stabilization and helping your muscles not to tighten up.
Thacia S.
College Place, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We use this in our physical therapy clinic and I really think this tape works wonders. I have movement at the area that is causing issues and I am able to feel like it is stabilizing the area too.
Jasmin N.
Kansas City, MO
Works great for sports injuries or even work related injuries. A little tricky in the knee but easy to apply to the back.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
Great tape to wrap around your arm or leg to keep it stabilized. I would recommend it to others.
Keaira B.
Nashville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this tape it stays on once you wrap it you will not have to worry about the tape moving
Maddie S.
Allison Park, PA
What makes this tape any different from other kinds of kinesio tape? My physical therapist wants me to use this for tendonitis.