BY KINERASE

0.15% N6-furfuryladenine Introducing a new approach to firming that delivers a dramatically resilient look to the delicate eye area.  Only Kinerase® Restructure Firming Eye Cream goes beyond stimulating collagen production to target critical elastin protein coils, combining the clinically-proven anti-aging power of Kinetin with a more concentrated level of elastin-strengthening and wrinkle-reducing technologies.  The eye area is noticeably lifted, moisturized, and smoothed.  Clinically tested for safety around the eyes. Hypoallergenic Non-comedogenic For all skin types LOXL Stimulator, an innovative plant extract, is known to reinforce elastin to lift and firm skin Potent levels of AC DermaPeptide Lifting, SNAP-8, Argireline®, and Leuphasyl® peptides help reduce the look of wrinkles. Formulated with 0.15% Kinetin, which retains moisture in the skin A see more...

• This product is only for people more than 21?1 Answers
  • I'd love to try this. Does it work easy on the eye? I had...1 Answers
Jessy D.
Arlington, VA
I love it 😍, you can feel and see how your eyes look more young , and they doesn't look tired , and you can get it from a farmacy or en sephora , and also you can see for your face look more forming
Lindsey S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say it enough! Wish I had a lifetime supply of these! This product is so effective and you can almost tell immediately. Favorite of all time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Juicey B.
Portland, OR
I've only recently started using this eye cream, yet to be honest, I'm not all that impressed. I feel as though it has dried out the very fragile tender under eye skin & I have no interest in giving it anymore time to cause any other reactions. I only purchased this after reading all the positive reviews, so I can't believe I'm the only one. Perhaps I received a bottle out of date or something, but I'm totally disappointed:-(
Brit R.
Palmdale, CA
Due to my unstoppable addiction to binging Netflix and HBO GO shows, I've got chronic puffy eyes. And bags under my eyes as well.

This eye cream is THE BEST WEAPON AGAINST BAGS AND PUFFINESS. I use this every morning along with my regular moisturizers and after letting it soak in, my eyes look more awake and way less sleep deprived in general. It's perfect if you're super into eye makeup--eyeliner, shadow, brows, etc. Gotta make 'em look good!
Nkeiru O.
Kinerase Restructure Firming Eye Cream. I bought this product for my mom and decided to give it a try myself. It's not an everyday product for me, however, I did like the way it feels as your rub. In a few years, I would more than likely buy. My mom indeed likes it and it's a great item to include in a Mother's Day pamper basket for your more mature loved one. It prices for $80, and I would only recommend using only if you really need it.
Leslie M.
I'm a really big eye cream user especially Anti-aging products. I noticed that my crow's feet around my eyes were less noticeable after just a few days of using this product, it did not interfere with my contacts (in my eyes) and the scent was not overpowering. It was a little pricey but it was really worth it when I saw the end results!
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I used this product briefly. It was just ok. I did not see the results I was lookibg for. It smells great and nice cream. But I did not get the results I was looking for. The cost was also higher than I wantes to pay. I do not think I would buy this produxt again. Maybe. A sample in the future ould change my mind.
Diksha R.
For all those ladies who want to have firm eye and are looking for a firming cream this is the one. It is not only gentle to apply but also very effective. beside it also has a nice and very attracting packaging and after a few uses you will definitely find improvements.
Kaylee B.
Only have a sample and if this was not so expensive, I would buy the entire thing. This definitely has firmed my eye area and my smile lines. This does burn a bit on my sensitive skin, but most creams do. I would not buy this product simply for the price point.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
This is a great product that I have tried and gone back to. It is a great cram in that it helps the eyelid to look younger. It makes it easier to apply eye make-up. It adjusts so that eye shadow doesn't lay on the crease. It fills in those areas that can wrinkle. This is a product well worth trying,
Krysten S.
Sweetwater, TN
I'd love to try this. Does it work easy on the eye? I had a product burn my eyes once and I'd rather not experience that again.
Jessy D.
Arlington, VA
This product is only for people more than 21?