BY KINERASE

0.15% N6-furfuryladenine Introducing a new approach to firming that delivers a dramatically resilient look to the delicate eye area.  Only Kinerase® Restructure Firming Eye Cream goes beyond stimulating collagen production to target critical elastin protein coils, combining the clinically-proven anti-aging power of Kinetin with a more concentrated level of elastin-strengthening and wrinkle-reducing technologies.  The eye area is noticeably lifted, moisturized, and smoothed.  Clinically tested for safety around the eyes. Hypoallergenic Non-comedogenic For all skin types LOXL Stimulator, an innovative plant extract, is known to reinforce elastin to lift and firm skin Potent levels of AC DermaPeptide Lifting, SNAP-8, Argireline®, and Leuphasyl® peptides help reduce the look of wrinkles. Formulated with 0.15% Kinetin, which retains moisture in the skin A see more...

• This product is only for people more than 21?1 Answers
  • I'd love to try this. Does it work easy on the eye? I had a produ...1 Answers
Brit R.
Brit R.
Palmdale, CA
Due to my unstoppable addiction to binging Netflix and HBO GO shows, I've got chronic puffy eyes. And bags under my eyes as well.

This eye cream is THE BEST WEAPON AGAINST BAGS AND PUFFINESS. I use this every morning along with my regular moisturizers and after letting it soak in, my eyes look more awake and way less sleep deprived in general. It's perfect if you're super into eye makeup--eyeliner, shadow, brows, etc. Gotta make 'em look good!
Nkeiru O.
Nkeiru O.
Kinerase Restructure Firming Eye Cream. I bought this product for my mom and decided to give it a try myself. It's not an everyday product for me, however, I did like the way it feels as your rub. In a few years, I would more than likely buy. My mom indeed likes it and it's a great item to include in a Mother's Day pamper basket for your more mature loved one. It prices for $80, and I would only recommend using only if you really need it.
Juicey B.
Juicey B.
Portland, OR
I've only recently started using this eye cream, yet to be honest, I'm not all that impressed. I feel as though it has dried out the very fragile tender under eye skin & I have no interest in giving it anymore time to cause any other reactions. I only purchased this after reading all the positive reviews, so I can't believe I'm the only one. Perhaps I received a bottle out of date or something, but I'm totally disappointed:-(
Patti M.
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA
Kinerase is one of my go to brands when it comes to different eye creams. It works great, and also a great price for how much you receive. All of the different scents smell delicious, but this one has to be my favorite by far. This product tightens up the skin under your eyes very quickly. I love this and would definitely recommend to others.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a really big eye cream user especially Anti-aging products. I noticed that my crow's feet around my eyes were less noticeable after just a few days of using this product, it did not interfere with my contacts (in my eyes) and the scent was not overpowering. It was a little pricey but it was really worth it when I saw the end results!
C D.
C D.
I received a sample of this eye cream to try. Full size can be very expensive. I used the entire sample which was a generous size. However I did not see the results I would expect on my fine lines and wrinkles. I would not buy the full size of this product due to it being very expensive and not seeing the results I expected.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I used this product briefly. It was just ok. I did not see the results I was lookibg for. It smells great and nice cream. But I did not get the results I was looking for. The cost was also higher than I wantes to pay. I do not think I would buy this produxt again. Maybe. A sample in the future ould change my mind.
DIANA C.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
This is a great product that I have tried and gone back to. It is a great cram in that it helps the eyelid to look younger. It makes it easier to apply eye make-up. It adjusts so that eye shadow doesn't lay on the crease. It fills in those areas that can wrinkle. This is a product well worth trying,
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Hertford, NC
Oh those sleepless nights. When we wake up and see the bruise like circles in the morning. Well here's Kinerase Restructure Firming Eye Cream to the rescue! For me I find the formula to be gentle but if you aren't used to using any kind of firming product it may seem a bit much.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Being a first time mom I am definitely always exploring the eye firming creams. I love the packaging and it was very easy to use. I was a first time user of this eye cream and couldn't be happier, it was very smooth and absorbed very nicely. I would recommend this to others.
Jessy D.
Jessy D.
Arlington, VA
This product is only for people more than 21?
Krysten S.
Krysten S.
Dayton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd love to try this. Does it work easy on the eye? I had a product burn my eyes once and I'd rather not experience that again.