BY KINERASE

0.15% N6-furfuryladenine Introducing a new approach to firming that delivers a dramatically resilient look to the delicate eye area.  Only Kinerase® Restructure Firming Eye Cream goes beyond stimulating collagen production to target critical elastin protein coils, combining the clinically-proven anti-aging power of Kinetin with a more concentrated level of elastin-strengthening and wrinkle-reducing technologies.  The eye area is noticeably lifted, moisturized, and smoothed.  Clinically tested for safety around the eyes. Hypoallergenic Non-comedogenic For all skin types LOXL Stimulator, an innovative plant extract, is known to reinforce elastin to lift and firm skin Potent levels of AC DermaPeptide Lifting, SNAP-8, Argireline®, and Leuphasyl® peptides help reduce the look of wrinkles. Formulated with 0.15% Kinetin, which retains moisture in the skin A see more...

• This product is only for people more than 21?1 Answers
  • I'd love to try this. Does it work easy on the eye? I had a produ...1 Answers
Lindsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say it enough! Wish I had a lifetime supply of these! This product is so effective and you can almost tell immediately. Favorite of all time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was a disappointment. I had high hopes, but it did nothing for me.
Taylor H.
Hertford, NC
Oh those sleepless nights. When we wake up and see the bruise like circles in the morning. Well here's Kinerase Restructure Firming Eye Cream to the rescue! For me I find the formula to be gentle but if you aren't used to using any kind of firming product it may seem a bit much.
Alexia S.
Lemon Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this one for about 3 months but my eye are don't get better it was the same, about the packaging was pretty but I don't think that I will buy this product again maybe not this one of kinerase maybe another
C D.
I received a sample of this eye cream to try. Full size can be very expensive. I used the entire sample which was a generous size. However I did not see the results I would expect on my fine lines and wrinkles. I would not buy the full size of this product due to it being very expensive and not seeing the results I expected.
Jamie C.
Jacksonville, FL
It's sooo greasy. It feels like putting petroleum jelly on my eye. It also burns.. It's very harsh. I have pretty sensitive skin. It's not a cream I will be purchasing again.
Gabriela V.
Houston , Tx
I don't know why this cream is so good but it look like is worth every penny spend. Every body says is good and it must be for a great reason. I would go for and try this Kinerase eye cream.
Jessie C.
lawrence, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am still testing this out but so far it does feel Amazing on the eyes.. Still trying to figure out if I will repurchase..
Caroline O.
brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this because it makes my eye feels young age and helps my eye area
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA
Kinerase is one of my go to brands when it comes to different eye creams. It works great, and also a great price for how much you receive. All of the different scents smell delicious, but this one has to be my favorite by far. This product tightens up the skin under your eyes very quickly. I love this and would definitely recommend to others.
Jessy D.
Arlington, VA
This product is only for people more than 21?
Krysten S.
Dayton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd love to try this. Does it work easy on the eye? I had a product burn my eyes once and I'd rather not experience that again.