Kinerase Pro+ Therapy Wrinkle Kit uploaded by member-88c7bf6b1

BY KINERASE

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Danielle R.
Carpinteria, CA
Oviously a great product but it was a little to much for my skin.... my skin doesn't break out easily but this made me break out & I think it's just because it was to rich for my skin but I think it's an
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Bonnie F.
I have used Kinerase products for years and they really do work. This anti aging cream helps to moisturize and erase fine lines. It isn't sticky and does work over time, so don't give up on it. It is very gentle and never harsh on your skin. I bought it because of sun-damage from the Florida sun, and I see a significant improvement. The only problem is the cost. It is almost $200.00 a tube.
Shalyse W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is high level, amazing skincare that I got from my dermatologist's office. I absolutely love it and started to see results right away. It is a pricier brand but the value is amazing in results and the amount of cream you get. I'll be a customer for life.
Nikki B.
Hubbard, OH
I love the Kineraise brand, however I was so very upset they took the creams off the market and I can no longer get them anywhere. I loved the way the product felt and didn't leave a strong smell on my face. I wish 1 million times they would bring the product back!!!!!
Gaby L.
Pittsburg, CA
When I first got this kit I thought there would be more product than what I received. It was good but there's other drugstore products that I would use instead of this. It's not awful but I've seen better results with other drug store products versus this.
Ivana U.
Dan un muy buen resultado siempre y cuando seas constante y sigas los pasos de las indicaciones recomiendo lavar la cara todos los días con un jabón que contenga crema como el jabón dove o los de natura