Kinerase Pro+ Therapy Wrinkle Kit uploaded by member-88c7bf6b1

Muncie, IN
Danielle R.
Carpinteria, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oviously a great product but it was a little to much for my skin.... my skin doesn't break out easily but this made me break out & I think it's just because it was to rich for my skin but I think it's an
Bonnie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Kinerase products for years and they really do work. This anti aging cream helps to moisturize and erase fine lines. It isn't sticky and does work over time, so don't give up on it. It is very gentle and never harsh on your skin. I bought it because of sun-damage from the Florida sun, and I see a significant improvement. The only problem is the cost. It is almost $200.00 a tube.
Shalyse W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is high level, amazing skincare that I got from my dermatologist's office. I absolutely love it and started to see results right away. It is a pricier brand but the value is amazing in results and the amount of cream you get. I'll be a customer for life.
Nikki B.
I love the Kineraise brand, however I was so very upset they took the creams off the market and I can no longer get them anywhere. I loved the way the product felt and didn't leave a strong smell on my face. I wish 1 million times they would bring the product back!!!!!
Gaby L.
Pittsburg, CA
When I first got this kit I thought there would be more product than what I received. It was good but there's other drugstore products that I would use instead of this. It's not awful but I've seen better results with other drug store products versus this.
Ivana U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dan un muy buen resultado siempre y cuando seas constante y sigas los pasos de las indicaciones recomiendo lavar la cara todos los días con un jabón que contenga crema como el jabón dove o los de natura
Meredith C.
Mountain View, CA
Since I am that girl who wears a lot of makeup sometimes, I suggest this for all of you who are like me. When I used to take makeup of, I used to get pale and wrinkly skin... But not no more! Now I look as young as I do when I use this wrinkle skin repair lotion.
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this about 6 months ago. I thought it was a great product, it was just a little to pricey for me. It definitely met my expectations. Very gentle on my skin. I would recommend to anyone.
Elayna R.
Been using this for quite awhile. It was recommended by my dermatologist after I had a peel for sun damage. Fools good going on and seems to smooth out the skin before make-up application. Even though im young I would recommend it