Kinerase Pro+ Therapy Wrinkle Kit uploaded by member-88c7bf6b1

BY KINERASE

Vince's girl R.
Carpinteria, CA
Oviously a great product but it was a little to much for my skin.... my skin doesn't break out easily but this made me break out & I think it's just because it was to rich for my skin but I think it's an
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Shalyse W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is high level, amazing skincare that I got from my dermatologist's office. I absolutely love it and started to see results right away. It is a pricier brand but the value is amazing in results and the amount of cream you get. I'll be a customer for life.
Nikki B.
Hubbard, OH
I love the Kineraise brand, however I was so very upset they took the creams off the market and I can no longer get them anywhere. I loved the way the product felt and didn't leave a strong smell on my face. I wish 1 million times they would bring the product back!!!!!
Ivana U.
Dan un muy buen resultado siempre y cuando seas constante y sigas los pasos de las indicaciones recomiendo lavar la cara todos los días con un jabón que contenga crema como el jabón dove o los de natura
Meredith C.
Mountain View, CA
Since I am that girl who wears a lot of makeup sometimes, I suggest this for all of you who are like me. When I used to take makeup of, I used to get pale and wrinkly skin... But not no more! Now I look as young as I do when I use this wrinkle skin repair lotion.
Elayna R.
Been using this for quite awhile. It was recommended by my dermatologist after I had a peel for sun damage. Fools good going on and seems to smooth out the skin before make-up application. Even though im young I would recommend it
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Kayla R.
San Benito
I totally love this product and everything about it. It never disappoints me ever time I use it. I will for sure repeat this product for going out occasions. I would recommend this to friends who would totally be in love with it like me.