BY KINERASE

0.15% N6-furfuryladenine Introducing a new approach to firming that delivers a dramatically resilient, more youthful look.  Only Kinerase? Restructure Firming Cream goes beyond stimulating collagen production to target critical elastin protein coils, combining the clinically-proven anti-aging power of Kinetin with revolutionary elastin-strengthening technology.  Skin is deeply moisturized, contours are lifted and toned, and expression wrinkles are visibly smoothed. Hypoallergenic Non-comedogenic For all skin types Paraben-fre LOXL Stimulator, an innovative plant extract, is known to reinforce elastin to lift and firm skin Multi-action peptide complex of SNAP-8, Argireline?, and Leuphasyl? reduces the look of wrinkles.  Formulated with 0.15% Kinetin, which retains moisture in the skin. Restructure Firming Cream see more...

Millisa B.
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Yes!!
Megan H.
Columbus , OH
Can't Get Enough doesn't keep your skin oily. I put it on when I wake up and before I go to bed. Love the smell and the feel of this
Lisa F.
Los Angeles
I really wanted this to work for me and I loved Kinerase years a years ago but I cannot justify the cost for only mediocre results.
Jade P.
Chino, CA
This product really makes you face feel tight and is not thick at all ! I use it every night before bed !
Carol A.
São Paulo
Amei!❤😍
Até minha mãe gostou!
Não consigo acessar a caixa!
Me ajudem por favor!
Grata!☺
Aimee H.
I personally use this product as a moisturiser before I go to sleep as it really refreshes the face.
I would say that this product is good value for what you get but it is kind of on the pricey side but, I would definitely recommend it to anyone it is so hydrating to the face and because it is a foam it is very easy to use.
Asia H.
Spruce grove
Amazing definitely works love it recommend 10 not using it every day but I might try to
beautys s.
A good product for the skin. It feels very cool on skin and makes it feel better and healthy and cool. love it
Bobbie G.
Blythewood, SC
Does this have long standing results ?
Alana D.
Does this work well on curly hair?