Kinerase Extreme Lift Face, 1 fl oz uploaded by Melissa B.Kinerase Extreme Lift Face, 1 fl oz uploaded by Angel K.

BY KINERASE

Clinically Proven - Look 10 Years Younger in 5 Minutes* N6-furfuryladenine Non-Comedogenic Hypoallergenic For all skin types Kinerase® Extreme Lift Face is the alternative to physician administered injectables.  The combination of advanced active ingredients  provides immediate and proven results.  A clinical study concluded statistical improvement in the appearance of fine lines, skin tone and radiance.  In addition, based on a consumer evaluation, 84% of women reported smoother skin.  Results are completely reversible within a day. For topical dermatological use only. *Based on clinical study results Extreme Lift Face see more...

Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
My skin is so sensitive. It’s hard for me to find skin care products that work for me. Not only does everything work wonders for me. My skin is healing and looking healthier & younger. I am so grateful I found your company. Thank you a billion times.
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
Kinerase has an almost instant effect on your face and neck and I found that it was well worth the time that I invested into making myself look my best. The trick as you age is to really take that extra step and use a special treatment that focuses on areas that you do not feel confident about. kinerase is the product that does that for me. Confidence starts from the inside out and that is why I tried it. It did not prove me to be wrong because in the long run, I ended up feeling very good about myself. I work with women that are younger and you would never be able to tell the difference. My suggestion is find a product that works best with your skin type!
Jeniffer C.
I like this lift face treatment but it is expensive My face felt tacky, not smooth or silky. Maybe this is something better used at night?
Mac W.
Mayra J.
Minneapolis, MN
My Mom Got It A Few Weeks Ago And Said SHe Hasn's Noticed A diffrence
Minerva S.
I like this lift face treatment but it is expensive
Steph B.
Hanover Twp, Pa
Not for what you pay for it
sarah s.
GILLINGHAM, Kent
Tried this made my face very sticky
Janet C.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Is it safe for sensitive skin?
Christine T.
Is it worth the buy?
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this worth spending $150 on....how long does a typical bottle last?