BY KIND SNACKS

Why Pressed™?We pressed only fruit & veggies into this bar, so that you can enjoy the simplest ingredients with no sugar added* and 2 full servings of fruit†. Plus, a good source of fiber, which you can't always get from juice. The quick, convenient way to add fruit to your daily routine. see more...

• I'm looking for a new granola bar with less filler and more natur...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lory C.
You have to REALLY like kale to enjoy these. I personally enjoy the taste but it really isn't for everyone. I think it's a great snack to grab if you want something sweet but that's not loaded with artificial ingredients and processed sugar. It's made of only fruits and kale!
Stephanie S.
South Haven, MI
I LOVE the pressed fruit bars by KIND!! Seriously one of my go-to snacks!! Full of valuable nutrients, none of the chemically fillers, and great taste!! I haven't really found any pressed fruit bars that even really compare to them. They may cost more than your average granola bar but they are so worth it in the health benefits and taste.
Amy E.
N Las Vegas, NV
You am not a huge fan of Kale. But these bars are truly delicious. Somehow they have hidden the taste that I am not fond of (belvie me I have tried) it's so good for you and I really love them! Perfect healthy snack for your purse to keep you on track.
Richelle W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I bought these for the first time ever a few months ago. Its all fruit and veggie with no nut based protein which is a major plus for me. I can eat it with no problems or worries. I was pleasantly surprise at how good it tastes since I was fruit mixed with kale.
Nelson R.
Vineland , NJ
Kind Bars are healthy, tasty and quick snack for travelers and those on the go. The bars are a great snack for leaving in your purse or backpack to have just in case when on the go. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Olivia A.
Park Forest, IL
At first I didn't like this granola bar. It was bland to me. Then I realized it was because I was so used to the sugary granola bars found everywhere. After eating only these for awhile I realized they tasted really good. Now I don't buy anything else.
Paige S.
Davenport , IA
Absolutely delicious! They taste so good and they are good for you! I love these bars and eat them as a treat! They are a nice sweet treat without the guilt! I would definitely recommend these bars! I love!
Kelly L.
Onsted, MI
These were not good! Honestly the smell was worse than the taste, but I could not get past either to take more than 1bite of this bar. I was sad that I did not like it better.
Stacey A.
Ridgeland, MS
I love kind products and I love pineapple but I was not a fan of this flavor combination. It was not appetizing at all. I took one bite and then threw the whole box away!
Amy M.
Clive, IA
Love these! Such a great healthy granola bar option! I have bought these multiple times and would definitely buy again! The other flavor are great too, but I love how this one has both fruit and vegetables in!
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
I'm looking for a new granola bar with less filler and more natural ingredients. Would you recommend these Pressed by Kind bars?