BY KIND SNACKS

KIND.
Plus.
Pomegranate blueberry pistachio + antioxidants.
50% DV antioxidants.
Vitamins A, C and E.
All natural.
Gluten/wheat free.
4g fiber.
Non GMO, no trans fats.
Dairy/cholesterol free.
Very low sodium. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lauren C.
Foodie Expert
Not a huge fan of this one. Though it tastes delicious, it's incredibly messy, making it difficult to eat in a hurry. It's very chewy, which is nice, but because of that, there's very little structure to it compared to other KIND bars, making it difficult to eat out of the wrapper... which you definitely need to do because it's terribly sticky.

I've tried other KIND bars and, though they all taste quite good, they all have their own little flaws. One thing that was nice about this one is that, despite there being very small, round pieces in it, none of them got stuck in my teeth (I'm not exactly sure what they were, but probably some sort of grain, seed or nut). Overall, I probably wouldn't pick this one out again to just keep around the house, but, were it an option, I'd pick it up if I didn't like my other options.
katherine z.
My favorite bar ever! Although a bit on the pricey side, these are very nutritious and delicious! I eat these as breakfast or a snack. SOOO good and i basically purchase boxes of these weekly at whole foods.
Amy K.
Syracuse, UT
I recently decided to try out the Kind bars, and this one is by far my favorite! They're $1.38 each at Walmart, or you can find them in a multi pack for cheaper on Amazon! I didn't have very high expectations when I tried this, I seem to have bad luck with bars like this. This one really tasted delicious and the nutritional value of the bar makes it that much better :) it's so easy to grab and eat on the go, I always bring one to work with me now!
Clarissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
This is one of my absolute favorite snacks and great for a day of being out and about. It has a great flavor and is very easy to just throw in my purse on the go! Sometimes I find but shells in it which do not bother me much but that's why I only give it four stars.
Kaytee C.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
This is the greatest bar in the world. Yes, they are a little expensive, but they have wholesome, natural ingredients that fuel your body. AND THEY TASTE SO SO GOOD. Healthy and fairly low-carb, delicious, I buy these all the time! Note: they are sometimes weirdly sticking in the package but still yummy!
Nancy D.
Woodhaven, NY
My favorite breakfast bar by far. I love the pistachio in the bar because it makes it healthy and it tastes good. Kind bars are also my favorite granola bars because unlike others they are actually a good substitute for breakfast. These are on the pricier end so look for discounts!
Tasha J.
Carnegie, PA
Foodie Expert
Best snack to have around the house, in your work desk or in the diaper bag... I stash these everywhere so I'm never reaching for an unhealthy snack! These are filling, a little on the expensive side but definitely worth it!
Alesia L.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
I love Kind bars. They are good for you. Gives me a boost in energy and helps sustain hunger. I love all the flavors especially this one because of the Pistachios.
Sarah C.
Very chewy, very crunchy, very delicious. I love this flavor, it has just the right amount of sweetness. It's a bit hard on my teeth but well worth it.
suzanne m.
Bensalem, PA
Best Kind bar! Its chewy , has a great amount of flavor with each bite. Looking at the nutritional facts only makes this great snack a better find.