Kindle Touch

Linda C.
ottawa, ON
4 years ago
Techie Expert Level 1
No question, it lets you carry a whole library of books with you when you are traveling, never have to be without something to read ( and takes up a lot less room in your bag)
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes. I never leave home with out it. Books on top of books saved to the device.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Lakewood, CO
4 years, 3 months ago
Techie Expert Level 1
Yes it is definitely worth the price. You can store hundreds of books on one little device so it makes travel a lot nicer not having to lug heavy books around.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Webster, TX
4 years, 3 months ago
It is worth the price 10 times over! I have SOOO many books on my kindle that I can take anywhere with me, I can automatically see the definition of a word, translate foreign words/phrases, AND (notice the big and) it has already paid for itself from all the books I have downloaded for free! Authors put books on Amazon for free as promotions and I get emails every day letting me know what books are free for the day. I can't remember the last time I paid for a book (unless it is something specific I am looking for) and I always have books on hand that I haven't read yet because of this. Don't wait another second. You will not regret it if you are an avid reader!
Anuja J.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes! If you like reading on electronics!
Leesha H.
Leesha H.
MAYVIEW, MO
4 years, 6 months ago
I think it is definitely worth the price!
Supritha S.