BY KINDLE

• Are you guys aware of booklending.com? It's awesome and you can "re...23 Answers
  • Is this worth it? I currently use the Kindle app on my phone to rea...1 Answers
  • What is the best attachable light to use?4 Answers
Kindle Touch
  • "I did have to purchase the case with the light that takes power from the battery but the battery life is so much better than an iPad or iPhone so that's okay." in 25 reviews
  • "I thought that I wouldn't like reading on screen, but the pages do not stress my eyes in the same way that back-lit devices do, and I love having so many books at my fingertips. " in 23 reviews
  • "Downfall of the Kindle: is that if you do not watch what is being done on there, something could be bought because there really isn't a security on it and where it has to be linked to Amazon, makes it very easy to purchase things." in 20 reviews
  • "First, I don't have a lot to spend on books, so Amazon's free books and my library's ebook lending program save me a ton of money." in 19 reviews
  • "I go for chemo for Crohn's Disease and it is much easier to hold the lightweight Kindle Touch when sitting in the chair hooked up to an intravenous line." in 18 reviews
Monet H.
Monet H.
Techie Expert
I actually have the kindle 4th edition. It is a bit cumbersome bc there is no keyboard but it is very easy to navigate and type, it just takes time. I found a nice case on amazon that has a light which is pretty sweet. The kindle i have also has wifi which is very convenient.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
I bought the Kindle Touch a few years ago for $100 on Amazon and it still works like a charm. It is very slow on the browser but that's the only negative thing. Downloads books quickly, has music compatibility, and text-to-speech. Would recommend!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
I love this! I chose this one bc I do not like reading on computer type screens. The background allows me to read for hours without hurting my eyes! Highly recommend
Jana K.
Jana K.
Germantown, WI
I have never been so glad to have anything in my entire life. I feel like I can fit an entire world or two or three in my purse now and read instead I'd having to lug around heavy books and worry about losing or breaking them. No more worries about ripping pages or rain, now I can take ALL my books wherever I want. I also LOVE that if I'm out and about and see a book I want, I can instantly download it to my collection. I love my Kindle! The only flaw in this model is the lack of light so I still need a light if reading at night. I also love that the battery lasts for such a long time between charges. it's not something that dies quickly.
Misha A.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Techie Expert
So honestly I kind of hate Kindle right now . Any of them. So when you buy or sign up for Kindle and every time you buy a Kindle book you agree to amazon /kindled terms well buried in those terms and conditions they can delete your books at anytime with no explanation or refund. Because while you "bought " the book you don't "own " the book. All I know is reading them in paper for is better anyway.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Grand Rapids
Techie Expert
I've been a firm believer in real books are better than tablets my whole life. Having said that, I just got the kindle as a gift and I love it so far. It's nice to be able to easily take it where ever I go. Wish it was a little more solid, but I'll get a hard case to keep it in and that will help. Hard to navigate at first, but getting the hang of it. Would recommend.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
I never thought I would enjoy reading from an electronic device until I bought my kindle. I used to always carry whichever book I was reading at the time with me so if I ever had some spare time I would be able to read, but the books I started reading were getting to big and bulky to keep in my purse, but not the kindle. Now I can keep all my books with me at all times. It isn't only convenient in size, but I love that I can change the font size depending on how tired my eyes may be, and that the chapters give me an approximate time for how long it will take me to finish; I use that time always to decide whether or not I should start a new chapter. aAlthough I love my hard cover books, I would not give up my Kindle.
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Techie Expert
I love themkindle touch so much. I have a bunch of books I can read and do read and they don't take up a bunch of space like real books would. Easy to use.
Julia E.
Julia E.
West Orange, NJ
I never thought I'd enjoy reading from an electronic device, but this proved me wrong. It is very easy to follow and the battery life is great as well. Just wish I could find a better light option.
Irina K.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great device for reading books and newspapers. I am deciding if I should buy one for myself. I would totally love t o get it as a gift.
Kathy C.
Does it hurt your eyes?
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Ignacio, CO
I so want a Kindle. Which version should I get?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Who loves the kindle ?
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Are you guys aware of booklending.com? It's awesome and you can "rent" books from other users for free!