BY KINDLE

Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
I live for my books and always have to have reading material around. My paperwhite is lightweight, holds a charge for a long time, and has a clear enough screen to read outside in the sun. I did purchase a case to protect it in my purse because it does feel flimsy but after a few years of use it still isn’t scratched or showing signs of wear. I read approximately 2-3 hours a day and this holds a charge for about a month with the WiFi off. With WiFi on the charge lasts for about 3 weeks.
Naw A.
I bought this BC I had a really good voucher - it’s easy to use and does the job but I’m not a fan of the screen or how slow it is. It is super light and you can download a lot of books so it’s good for what I need it to do !
Camilush I.
Montevideo
It is really good if you like reading in paper books but like the idea of having multiples in just one little tablet. Yet it is quite slow to use.
Danielle J.
ERIN, ON
Kindle is the best thing that has ever happened. No more book shelf with books collecting dust. Love it.