Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "I also love how many books I can store on this, and that it is purely for reading, rather than trying to fit other uses in." in 12 reviews
- "The battery life is great and I've only had to charge it a few times since I got it (maybe because I keep it on airplane mode most of the time)." in 11 reviews
- "I hate reading things on a screen - I can sit on my laptop for a very long time if I am interacting or watching something, but when it comes to reading (an intense activity haha in terms of how focused your eyes get) my eyes just hurt a lot!." in 9 reviews
- "It's so much easier to carry books around with you and pull them out whenever the desire to read strikes." in 9 reviews
- "I love the touch screen, and the white back ground means I can even read in bed and not have to have the light on, Nice size love it." in 8 reviews
To begin, this item is a lifesaver if you are on a deadline and you want to know how far you are in a book. This product shows you the percentage of how far you are in the book. Additionally, it is extremely easy to just pick up where you left off because once you start the book, it just starts off where you left off.
Also, you can easily read when it is dark because this product is back lit. This means that you can easily see to read. However, the light isn't so harsh.
Yes, the only con, for me personally, is after awhile I missed the feel of book. It may just be me but I just missed being able to turn the pages and do simple things like that.
Therefore, do I recommend the product?
Yes! I would go and purchase it. Although, it is a big investment, it is totally worth every penny:)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos