BY KINDLE #4 in eReaders

Kindle Keyboard
  • "(thus the great battery life) I do a lot of reading, but was facing the prospect of reading less or buying large type books because of my variable and deteriorating eyesight." in 13 reviews
  • "The body on mine separated a few years ago, but it hasn't broken or become significantly damaged since." in 10 reviews
  • "The charge will last for a round 3 books, and will stay charged over a long time if not used." in 6 reviews
  • "They offer so many free books, like frankenstein and dracula and dr. jekyl and mr hyde, that it makes it worth it for me." in 5 reviews
Karla R.
Brownsville, TX
I got it when it first came out as a birthday gift. I feel in love with it, it's so easy to use and to get books in it. Great for someone who loves to read, without the distraction of getting Facebook notifications, etc. My boys got the newest kindle fire this past Xmas and they love it. I got to try it and it made me appreciate mine even more.
Amanda D.
I absolutely loved my Kindle with keypad. It was so easy to access every book, plus I could read outside in the sunlight. However, once I had the Kindle for 3 years, it was time to get another one because the pixels began to go out. At first, it wasn't that bad until 2 or 3 more decided to go out & I could hardly read what was written.
Elsie M.
I use to have one and it was the best. The keyboard is a bit annoying but the quality of this product is great. Only issue was that it would freeze up on me and it eventually died😪
Chloe G.
This is awesome! My parents bought it for me at graduation and I use it frequently in the dorm (no room for real books!). I will take a paper copy of a book any day, but for travel and incredibly small spaces, this is a plus. The battery life is AMAZING too! I've had this for over 3 years now and it's still in perfect condition.
Faith R.
Ocean City, MD
Love using my kindle so much! On Amazon they have so many free books that you can download to your kindle! Very inexpensive and totally worth getting. I do recommend getting a case for your kindle though because they are easily dropped! :)
Daisy D.
BRAWLEY, CA
I was given this as a gift a few years ago. I love it. In my opinion it's a lot better than the newer Kindle editions because the whole point to a Kindle was having an eReader that the screen can be read outside in the sun. I love mine.
Allison H.
Aurora, CO
I've had three types (Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Keyboard, and the other Kindle with no touch and no keyboard) and this is my favorite. The Paperwhite and regular Kindle are hard to take notes with and this one was the easiest for that.
Dominique H.
Sanford, NC
This was my first kindle and though it's a little out-dated I still find it's my go-to reader for when I'm on the go. It's perfectly compact and does just what it's meant to do: allow you to read. It's the perfect traveling companion.
Brittany F.
An older version of what is available now, but I love it. I have had this for many years and have had no issues. Battery life is great. Love being able to have so many books in one place. One downfall is that it is not backlit like the newer models. I am not going to change at this time though due to having had not issues.
Ashleigh D.
Olympia, WA
The Kindle Keyboard was the first E-Reader I have had. It's unfortunate that you can't buy them new anymore, because they are excellent devices. When my screen finally froze, I upgraded to a current Kindle, but I find myself missing the keyboard feature. Lightweight, great battery life, easy on the eyes, and I miss it.
Myriam J.
East Orange, NJ
Would you buy it again?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Do you think the new Kindle Fire is better?
Riley D.
Bear
Is this better than the nook?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Techie Expert Level 1
Who wants it?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 2
How much does this cost?