Kindle Keyboard uploaded by Başak S.Kindle Keyboard uploaded by Sam H.Kindle Keyboard uploaded by Teresa M.

BY KINDLE #3 in eReaders

Kindle Keyboard
  • "(thus the great battery life) I do a lot of reading, but was facing the prospect of reading less or buying large type books because of my variable and deteriorating eyesight." in 13 reviews
  • "The body on mine separated a few years ago, but it hasn't broken or become significantly damaged since." in 10 reviews
  • "The charge will last for a round 3 books, and will stay charged over a long time if not used." in 6 reviews
  • "They offer so many free books, like frankenstein and dracula and dr. jekyl and mr hyde, that it makes it worth it for me." in 5 reviews
Lisa M.
Ambridge, PA
I so love my Kindle!!! I love to read and I hardly ever put it down!!! You can get all kind of free books and that is great for someone that really loves to read. There have been no problems for me with my kindle.
Chari C.
Pierre, SD
I never wanted an e-reader, but we came across this at such a great price, my husband talked me into it, and I'm glad he did!
We take it on trips, because we like to read aloud to each other.
We've enjoyed it!
Christa H.
Milltown, NJ
I love the quality of this Kindle. It is easy to read and pretty sturdy. The body on mine separated a few years ago, but it hasn't broken or become significantly damaged since. The keyboard is hard to use, and I rarely use it anyway. Not my top choice for a new Kindle, but a great product nonetheless.
Katie L.
Bar Harbor, ME
I liked the kindle when I first got it, but now not so much. I like that it holds a lot of books, but they are so expensive. I can order a book from amazon for cheaper than on the kindle, including shipping and handling. But I do like that when you are done with the book, you don't have to worry about it sitting around your house. But then again, I can't give the book to a friend if they want to read it.
Heather S.
I love the clarity of this. It is really like looking at the pages of a book. This is amazingly ideal to store and read multiple books. If you are not looking for a very fancy reader I would recommend this. Free connectivity in order to download more books from Amazon. A very convenient Kindle.
Anne H.
I love Kindle paperwhite products because I got a Kindle to read - not to do anything else. The screen mimics a book pretty well, and I like that a lot. I also like how you can organize your books into categories and how you can highlight your favorite parts so you can come back to them easily.
Shannon H.
Vail, AZ
I used the Kindle Keyboard while earning my MA, and it was a great tool to have around! I especially loved how easy it was to highlight important info and add notes to documents. The device is a bit delicate, though, and if it is damaged, there is not much that can be done in terms of repairs.
Nicole G.
One of my favorite possessions for sure! I love how lightweight it is - it's super easy to throw into a tote or medium sized handbag. I've taken mine everywhere from the beach, to work, to wait at the doctor's office, Europe, airports, car rides etc. Great product for those who love to read.
Sunshine R.
Techie Expert Level 3
Love love love! I bought this for the joy of NOT having to stare at a computer screen. It helps the brain to sleep (alot like an acruel book page). I've read countless books on this and is nice to read when you only have one hand. It could never replace the real thing but it has its benifits
Christina M.
Westborough, MA
I always loved the smell of new books, always loved the feeling of buying new, heavy ones to bring home, but they were taking to much space. Then a friend gave me a kindle as a birthday present. It was the best thing ever!!!! I buy books any time, and have it with me everywhere. In seconds I have any books I want!! And I am saving trees!!! I won't change my kindle for anything!!!
Myriam J.
East Orange, NJ
Would you buy it again?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Do you think the new Kindle Fire is better?
Riley D.
Bear
Techie Expert Level 1
Is this better than the nook?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Techie Expert Level 1
Who wants it?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 2
How much does this cost?