BY KINDLE #4 in eReaders

Kindle Keyboard
  • "(thus the great battery life) I do a lot of reading, but was facing the prospect of reading less or buying large type books because of my variable and deteriorating eyesight." in 13 reviews
  • "The body on mine separated a few years ago, but it hasn't broken or become significantly damaged since." in 10 reviews
  • "The charge will last for a round 3 books, and will stay charged over a long time if not used." in 6 reviews
  • "They offer so many free books, like frankenstein and dracula and dr. jekyl and mr hyde, that it makes it worth it for me." in 5 reviews
Jody M.
San Antonio , TX
I love my Kindle! It's great for carrying several books to the beach or pool without having the extra weight to carry. It's very lightweight. I also like that I can read the Kindle outside when the sun is bright because there is no glare on the screen.
Gayle D.
Alexandria, VA
I know this product is super old-school, but I love mine. I've had it for years and I keep it in a case (the one with the light). It's in great condition and I'm guessing I'll have it for years to come. Personally, I like having the keyboard for when I'm looking for a specific book in the store. With everything that is touch-screen these days sometimes it's nice to have buttons.
Megan R.
I might be the only person who really dislikes the kindle. I love to read, but this isn't how I like to read. I found I didn't get into the book I was reading as much when I read it from here. I rather open up a book and physically turn the pages. This just seemed lazy. I'm just an avid book lover. This wasn't fun for a person who loves a good book in their hands.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I love mine.I have the kindle keyboard for all of my books.I have a lot of books.I love to read.It is great on vacation or when you have to travel,no more lugging heavy books around.The kindle library has tons of books you can purchase and they will let you borrow some titles one at a time.I love the screen,no glare,very easy to learn how to use it.
Darla M.
San Antonio, TX
Love my kindle keyboard! My favorite features are the text to voice feature - it is wonderful for when my daughter wants to hear a story but I can't stop what I'm doing to read to her. It was very affordable and I am on my third one in 4 years.
Sara G.
Glasgow, KY
I received a kindle for my sixteenth birthday and I love it! I find it so much easier to read off my Kindle then to read an actual book. I read a whole lot faster with it. I love how it is light weight and easy to use. I also love the fact that the screen is bright and very easy to see what you are reading. I give this product two thumbs up!
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
Amazing. I got this for my husband as a wedding gift, almost 4 years ago. I use it ALL the time. Yep, definitely more than he does. It's lasted us this long and is still going strong. I got my money out of it and I love this product. It's a great reading device. Especially, the fact that you can read it in the sun and not have a glare.
Stafford M.
Chattanooga, TN
This is a great kindle love to read books and it and the display is amazing and I had no problems with it so var and truly I recommend this to people that read books a lot and love the enjoyment of reading good books then this is for you.
Brandi G.
I loved my Kindle when I first got it. Then the screen froze. I was told by Amazon that this was a factory defect and they stopped making the product. I have dozens of books I can't read from the Kindle device. If amazon knew there was a factory defect, they should've recalled the product and reissued a new one to those who bought one.
Elizabeth C.
Boston, MA
My boyfriend got me a kindle for my birthday a few years ago, and I love it. It's great for travel, has a really good battery life, and the books are discounted price from Amazon. I love that you can highlight passages, and look up words in the dictionary as you're reading. I only wish this edition of the Kindle had a back light!
Myriam J.
East Orange, NJ
Would you buy it again?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Do you think the new Kindle Fire is better?
Riley D.
Bear
Is this better than the nook?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Techie Expert Level 1
Who wants it?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 2
How much does this cost?