BY KINDLE #3 in eReaders

Kindle Keyboard
  • "(thus the great battery life) I do a lot of reading, but was facing the prospect of reading less or buying large type books because of my variable and deteriorating eyesight." in 13 reviews
  • "The body on mine separated a few years ago, but it hasn't broken or become significantly damaged since." in 10 reviews
  • "The charge will last for a round 3 books, and will stay charged over a long time if not used." in 6 reviews
  • "They offer so many free books, like frankenstein and dracula and dr. jekyl and mr hyde, that it makes it worth it for me." in 5 reviews
Myriam J.
East Orange, NJ
Love it and easy to manage and have variety of app to download.
Amanda F.
Milton, FL
This was my first and favorite Kindle player! I love it!
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
Techie Expert Level 4
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Blythe H.
Techie Expert Level 1
Our household has gone through several iterations of Amazon Kindle's from the initial barebones versions to the Paperwhite and even the first Kindle Fire.  Amazon is at the forefront of the pack when it comes to lightweight, feature-filled e-readers.  Their connectivity is top notch, the design is intuitive and flawless and they are priced accordingly.  My husband is currently using the Paperwhite, we have the old Kindle Fire for long-distance car travel and my old school Kindle is still chugging along.  A great investment with great functionality.
Zaibunnisa S.
Techie Expert Level 1
I've had my Kindle keyboard for a few years now. Every now and then it has a funny turn, but it usually sorts itself out if you plug it in and leave it overnight. I suspect these issues are just down to the basic screen and processor
Billie-Jo P.
West bridge ford , Nottingham
Techie Expert Level 1
Loveeeed this when I first got it however I now hardly use. I prefer a real book! It’s so easy to use though, and perfect if you’re going on holiday and read a book a day! It’s so lightweight and the screen is so easy to see, even in the sun!
Victoria C.
I have a 3rd generation Kindle Keyboard and I much prefer it over the touchscreen e-readers out there. I hate having fingerprints all over my screen, and the keyboard has specifically designated buttons for navigation. That being said, I wish the menus were a little bit more intuitive.

E-ink is much easier on the eyes than your typical tablet screen. I can read on my Kindle much longer than I can read on an iPad before my eyes get super tired. Although I still prefer to read traditional print books, the Kindle is convenient and so much lighter than carrying a stack of print books, which is especially useful for traveling.
alyson w.
I have had a kindle for many years. I absolutely love it! It looks just like a book page and doesn't hurt your eyes like staring at a lit screen for hours does. It has a super long battery life as well. Anyone that likes reading will enjoy this.
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
I love my Kindle. It's so easy to search and purchase the books I want to read, even when I don't have a wifi connection. The built in 3G is not the fastest but it works. I've used it in a few different countries and have had no issues.
Meghan P.
Sudbury , ON
Love the great battery life and simplicity of this kindle! I've been using mine for years. Amazon's customer service is also amazing that accompanies the device!
Myriam J.
East Orange, NJ
Would you buy it again?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Do you think the new Kindle Fire is better?
Riley D.
Bear
Techie Expert Level 1
Is this better than the nook?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Who wants it?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 2
How much does this cost?