BY KINDLE #4 in eReaders

Kindle Keyboard
  • "(thus the great battery life) I do a lot of reading, but was facing the prospect of reading less or buying large type books because of my variable and deteriorating eyesight." in 13 reviews
  • "The body on mine separated a few years ago, but it hasn't broken or become significantly damaged since." in 10 reviews
  • "The charge will last for a round 3 books, and will stay charged over a long time if not used." in 6 reviews
  • "They offer so many free books, like frankenstein and dracula and dr. jekyl and mr hyde, that it makes it worth it for me." in 5 reviews
Michelle M.
I have this one, It was my first Kindle. I still use it when I go to the beach, so I don't have to take my K,Fire. I pull a few books on to it from my cloud, an I'm good to go.
Vera H.
Great for traveling so I don't have to bring heavy books. The screen does cause some glare with lights at certain angles. I've been eyeing the paperwhites but I love this guy since he's got a keyboard and physical buttons.
Caitlin M.
Mine was great until it just stopped working. after 8 months it just wouldn't turn on no matter how much it charged, and then the screen started glitching. i bought a second one but the same thing happened
Kasondra L.
San Jacinto, CA
I loved this Kindle from the beginning. I was hesitant to upgrade but the backlight of the Kindle Paperwhite was quite enticing. Great product and am so glad I decided to buy a Kindle vs any other e-reader.
Karen H.
Lockport, NY
My Kindle is with me wherever I go. It is light in weight, the pages are easy to read, the dictionary is always handy. I would highly recommend a Kindle to anyone who is an avid reader.
Katie R.
Milford, MI
I love my kindle keyboard! I also have the kindle app on my iPad but this kindle gets used way more! I love having free 3G on this so I don't have to add another device to my phone plan!
Gabriela V.
My kindle is my best friend. I love reading so this is the perfect companion. However I am thinking of upgrading to a newer model which offers more features.
Danielle S.
Bardstown, KY
I was given this kindle keyboard as a gift several years ago. I never go anywhere without my kindle...It is wonderful having so many books at my fingertips!
Shalene J.
Warrenville, SC
This kindle is perfect. It is lightweight and very easy to use. It is strictly for reading though but since I am an avid reader it works perfectly for me.
Catherine M.
I still don't understand why people would choose an electronic that will break over an actual book with physical pages. Books never run out of battery.
Myriam J.
East Orange, NJ
Would you buy it again?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Do you think the new Kindle Fire is better?
Riley D.
Bear
Is this better than the nook?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Techie Expert Level 1
Who wants it?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 2
How much does this cost?