BY KINDLE #3 in eReaders

Kindle Keyboard
  • "(thus the great battery life) I do a lot of reading, but was facing the prospect of reading less or buying large type books because of my variable and deteriorating eyesight." in 13 reviews
  • "The body on mine separated a few years ago, but it hasn't broken or become significantly damaged since." in 10 reviews
  • "The charge will last for a round 3 books, and will stay charged over a long time if not used." in 6 reviews
  • "They offer so many free books, like frankenstein and dracula and dr. jekyl and mr hyde, that it makes it worth it for me." in 5 reviews
Genine A.
Hiko, NV
Its not a lighted screen so it doesn't bother my eyes like a tablet dose I'm the kind of person that goes back and forth reading a couple books at a time so its nice not to carry more then one at a time...
Lisa M.
Coarsegold, CA
Having a keyboard at your fingertip rather than an onscreen keyboard made for easy maneuvering of books, looking up words in dictionary and ordering new books. Wish this item was still available.
Brittany K.
Melbourne, FL
This is my favorite ereader. It is nice and compact and does everything an ereader needs to do. The internet is accessible but hard to use on it, which is fine with me, because I tend to get on the internet and stop reading while I'm supposed to be getting through my book.
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
My husband purchased this Kindle for me since I was so obsessed with books. I love this device which is super light but allows for easy reading without a glare like I might get with some of my other devices.
Michelle G.
Rusk, TX
My daughter would be lost without her kindle!! She LOVES to read so it comes in handy for her that way, but she also has tons of her games downloaded! It makes the perfect companion on long trips!!
Sara B.
Paducah, KY
This so far is my first and only Kindle. I love it. I have the 3g so I can get a book anywhere 3g is available and do not need a wi-fi conncection. Its perfect if you want to read a book.
Nina M.
Flat Rock , MI
I have my kindle from a long time ago and it still works great. I like that it isn't touch screen, because everything else I own is. It is easy to read from and holds a ton of books.
Leslie M.
I have a Kindle Paperwhite as well, but still held onto to this older version. I keep it in my work bag and leave my Paperwhite at home. This thing has been beat and still works great.
Zara S.
I like to use this when I'm at school. Weather it's in the library or class for some free time. This is my go to book! Love to really all kinds. Really great for kids and teens!
Michelle M.
I have this one, It was my first Kindle. I still use it when I go to the beach, so I don't have to take my K,Fire. I pull a few books on to it from my cloud, an I'm good to go.
Myriam J.
East Orange, NJ
Would you buy it again?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Do you think the new Kindle Fire is better?
Riley D.
Bear
Is this better than the nook?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Techie Expert Level 1
Who wants it?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 2
How much does this cost?