BY KINDLE #3 in eReaders

Kindle Keyboard
  • "(thus the great battery life) I do a lot of reading, but was facing the prospect of reading less or buying large type books because of my variable and deteriorating eyesight." in 13 reviews
  • "The body on mine separated a few years ago, but it hasn't broken or become significantly damaged since." in 10 reviews
  • "The charge will last for a round 3 books, and will stay charged over a long time if not used." in 6 reviews
  • "They offer so many free books, like frankenstein and dracula and dr. jekyl and mr hyde, that it makes it worth it for me." in 5 reviews
Kristin W.
Stanford, KY
I got this as a gift for christmas back when this version was new. I have since only downloaded free books and feel like it has paid for itself tenfold. I love my Kindle and I highly recommend this to anyone, especially those who would like classic books, but don't have the extra cash or physical space for them.
Julie J.
Techie Expert Level 1
I loved my kindle keyboard. Everything was easy to use and I loved that I could read books and download others books onto it. It is great for book blogging. I loved that I could highlight text , and this kindle lasted me many years.
Kathy M.
Vernon, TX
This was my first tablet/reader. I really liked it. Easy to download books, magazines and even music. Long battery life. Just a great reader. Only wished it was a light screen. Could not read unless you have a light on.
Farin G.
Lompoc, CA
This was my first ereader and I used it daily until my husband bought me the paperwhite. I read over 150 books on it. I love how fast you can get new content and that I always have new reading material at my fingertips.
Mandee M.
I love the Kindle Keyboard. I am very disappointed that they are no longer in production. I had one and used it all the time but it died. It has an excellent battery life and plenty of space for books and games.
Carol A.
Jackson, NJ
I love this kindle because it is basic. Its amazing on battery life so you can read your books with no worries. I also love that the text looks like a book so it doesn't strain my eyes and its easy to read outside
Missi B.
Arnoldsville, GA
It's nothing fancy, just a regular ereader. I've had mine for 2 years and wouldn't think of upgrading unless it just quits working all together. And even then, I'm not 100% sure that I wouldn't get another one! I'm not one for fancy technology, so this is the perfect one for people like that!
Ashley R.
Maysville, KY
I always said I would never get one because they were dumb..then I got one and I have loved it ever since. It has saved me from boring road trips...to some boring classes!! I wouldn't upgrade it for anything!
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
I love my Kindle Keyboard! The keyboard makes it so easy to search for books that I want, and I like that you can get games to play because you have the keyboard! You can't do that with the original kindle.
Jessica O.
Glendale, NY
This is my 2nd kindle that I keep for home use. There's probably no reason I need 2 kindles, but I really love having a 2nd one. Thr best part is, my books are all synced on all of my kindles at all times!
Myriam J.
East Orange, NJ
Would you buy it again?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Do you think the new Kindle Fire is better?
Riley D.
Bear
Is this better than the nook?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Techie Expert Level 1
Who wants it?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 2
How much does this cost?